Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we had a cocktail and games night last night and gently caress I am paying for it this morning lol. worst hangover in years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

Ladies, Gentlemen, children of all ages - it gives me great pleasure to announce the official opening of ... THE WEEKEND

I fuckin love four day work weeks, having monday off just makes the week fly by. So fuckin great.

For me, this weekend is about the kids mostly. Probably gonna spend sunday watching a sport or two with friends, normally I am not a sport guy but apparently basketball is having an important thing so i gotta watch it I guess. Gonna see if i can't get SOME of the stove parts fully painted tho, at least the ones i have primed.

So whatchy'all up to?

I love the wwweekend

my new job has me working sundays which will suck but it’s also just occurred to me that I’ll never have more than two days of work in a row before it’s time
to have another day or two off

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im learning some css

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chris Knight posted:

wow my pupils haven't been this dilated since my last acid trip lol

why? another acid trip? lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

toiletbrush posted:

just went cycling to look for mtb trails in some new woods nearby-ish (Loose Valley, hehehehe). No trails but the place was super picturesque, and towards the end I rode through a huge field of stinging nettles. Even now two hours later the whole front of my legs and arms feel like I'm lying in a bath of fizzy lemonade.

I've sort of enjoyed it so far but if it doesn't stop in the next couple of hours its going to get irritating.

that sounds so .. mildly irritating lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
waaaaaaaaaaaasssuupppp

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chris Knight posted:

lol nah coming back from an eye exam

oh yeah I’ve had that too

everything bright as hell, I love it lol, like living in a movie where they’ve cranked up the lens flares

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just finished up a TFP photoshoot with some other photographers and while there were definite awkward moments, tell ya what, photographers can be an awkward bunch

and the light was poo poo and the forest very uninspiring. but hopefully took a few photos that’ll make people go “this old man ain’t full chump”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

that rules. I write sometimes and honestly it's just "take this lil nugget and stash it somewhere and you might use it someday" and eventually (i hope) there'll be enough to make a book out of. I assume music is the same but idk

hey asking for a friend but if you start writing a story and you don’t plan for it to be erotica but then erotic elements slip in do you still have to publish it under a stupid name like jeffrey beamshorts