Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i spent the first part of it talking to fortaleza about christopher lee, tonight i'll probably make some salad and then take a nap.

tabletop weekend is cancelled so i might just while away the weekend after chores are done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i wish it were raining. i wish it rained

it's a lot of fun to take short walks in light typhoon weather

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

if its not too much trouble, i'd like to see a cowboy and a bear sitting around having some beers together

is this what you did tonight? had a beer with a bear?

incredible things are happening at the rotor homestead

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

getting chores out of the way, making some salad for lunch (i remembered the olives this time), and then maybe taking a night time stroll

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the best part of these weekend threads is that everyone is usually having a good to perplexed time

made some budget pho, ate it, can't move anymore