Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

probably gonna go on a hike saturday. at the same time, the plumber's gonna come over and fix a leak that has messed up our stucco. i'm not 100% he'll actually _find_ a leak (it may have already been fixed by previous owner), but there's stucco damage by a drain so let's do it. the dude who's gonna fix the stucco and paint comes on thursday so we gotta get it ready

sunday we're going to the museum. they have a butterfly exhibit that's an enclosure with tons of butterflies flying around. we went when little jones was a baby and it owned, i cant wait to see it with him as a bigger kid

tonight i'm gonna stay up late watchin movies, i haven't decided what yet (open to suggestions). i'll drink some bourbon at the same time, it'll be fun

i got new hiking boots last sunday, and i really want to put em to use even though my tendons are kinda screwed up in my feet. we'll see how it goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

a poodle wearing a spacesuit please

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh my god it's perfect this owns. thanks! sorry for missing the above question; i would've answered standard but it seems she went the right direction regardless

i never got to see the original poodle jones as a pup but i bet he would've looked like that

Achmed Jones fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Jun 4, 2022

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

it's wonderful weather for hiking but my foot tendons aren't 100% and im worried about pooping on the trail again

i think last weeks experience was more unpleasant than i realized at the time

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

c weekend s:

back from hike. went on a new trail and it was pretty cool. i did the loop counterclockwise, which meant i had a very steep hike down in one part. i am very glad i didn't have to go up that. then i went to the big overlook from a month or so ago. then i went down a new trail they put in mostly for mountain bikes. it was not very pretty, and was very long, and was very easy so i only really enjoyed the first third or so

i did not poop on this hike, and i am glad for that fact

the wildflowers are on their way out - things are gonna start turning brown for the summer. it was pretty while it lasted though

new boots did great. i would've either been unable to do the steep section, or would have tried and hurt myself without them.

currently in the tub with some epsom salts (with spearmint and eucalyptus!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh yeah i had a beer in the tub too, it owned.

im gonna get out now, y'all have a nice saturday