Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Skc bad.

But also that weather looks really miserable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Wooooof Melia

Not that I was expecting SKC to start to redeem their season this game, but man, this season is looking BLEAK

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

binge crotching posted:

The next 3 games will determine if Vermes gets fired or not I think.

I don't think there's anyway Vermes gets completely given the boot for this season. An entire season with two of the DPs out with injury would kill any team's chances. Plus, Twellman said during the halftime bit during that game that the ownership are still behind him and they're gonna bring in whatever they can when the transfer window opens up. The most that (I believe) would happen is he's forced to give up either being head coach or GM.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

oh hey KC are playing really we-

welp that's more like it

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

lmao, Roger being a dickhead and buying enough time for an offside VAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I knew Bale and Chiellini were both TAM and don't take DP slots, but just learned LAFC have two open DP slots. wtaf

e; nvm one DP slot open, but still

TwoStepBoog fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Jun 26, 2022