Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Anyone staring at Houston/Orlando or did I wander into the wrong thread? I'm not keen on the score but the fouls have been enjoyable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Well the Houston game was garbage. Ah well

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Edward Mass posted:

You missed Austin scoring the winning goal despite being a man down.

Well poo poo. Gotta pick my games better

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

whypick1 posted:

Thanks to Chicago very briefly finding some competence, we could very well have SKC in the Wooden Spoon spot by the end of tomorrow.

:circlefap:

:saddumb:

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

I couldn't watch this broadcast but I'm pleased with the outcome when I saw the highlights. Was nice for KC to get a win, especially after Houston got rekt the other day. Why do I love trash teams?

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Someone call the coroner for Union Omaha... SKC slaughtered them 6:0 in the open cup quarterfinals. What a game!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Well skc might have got rekt but Houston just won so lol chicago

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

I hope there's a highlight reel of the squabbles. I'm not where I can tune in.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Is the Houston x Portland game on tiktok? There's a logo for it up by the score on the ESPN+ stream.

Modern technology frightens me...

EDIT: appears to just be an ad. Everybody settle down.

knuthgrush fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 30, 2022

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Portland's a buncha whiney babies. Bad actors, too. Can't get past defense? Better flop on the ground and beg for a set piece.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Well, this game womps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Lol 10 yellow cards. Spicy match.