Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

TwoStepBoog posted:

Wooooof Melia

Not that I was expecting SKC to start to redeem their season this game, but man, this season is looking BLEAK

The next 3 games will determine if Vermes gets fired or not I think.

They are heading to Nashville next weekend, which realistically is 0 points. The following week they head to Seattle, which could go either way, but probably 0 points as well.

That leaves the Omaha game as the chance to do something this year, because of their next 10 MLS games, only Seattle is not currently sitting in a playoff spot.

Basically, if they can't pick up more than 1 point against Nashville and Seattle, and also lose to Omaha, they might as well just bring in a new coach because the season is a write-off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Had to head home from the stadium when it was 3-0, glad to see things continued in the same manner

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

It's been a good back and forth between Chivas and Seattle in the first half, could easily see this finish 0-0 or 2-2

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Holy poo poo Frei

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

I realize this makes me sound like a massive whiney homer, especially because I seem to say it every match, but this ref loving sucks.

He was exceptionally lovely today

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SUCK IT KC

Not a fan of this ref, but I'm a fan of this scoreline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Sure looks like the NYC player who instigated it also did a hands to the face at 0:24 and should get his rear end handed to him by DisCo.

We all know that's not going to happen, especially if things like Melia's body slam last year are completely ignored.

Oh, look here. The only one punished is the trainer, who received an extra game suspension:

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/philadelphia-union-trainer-paul-rushing-suspended-after-nycfc-altercation