Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Not sure but if one does get made it needs that wax sculpture from Disney world that was clearly meant to be Hillary but got sloppily switched last second to be him on central display.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

chainchompz posted:

Not sure but if one does get made it needs that wax sculpture from Disney world that was clearly meant to be Hillary but got sloppily switched last second to be him on central display.

Oh, that's a robot

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

There’s already a fine library at Trump University. No need to build another.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

if the toilets at the trump library don't flush like jet engines I will raze the entire structure

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
He's waiting until after his second term, duh.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Blue Footed Booby posted:

If you were a former president, what would your presidential library hold? Mine would have a shitload of books with covers identifying them as great literature, but the contents are all shapeshifter erotica.

Are you suggesting that shapeshifter erotica is not great literature? :argh:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Trump is more likely to build a presidential museum to himself like Biff Tannen had in Back To The Future 2 and charge a huge admission fee for his loyal maga-heads, who will gladly pay it.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was at the JFK one last month and it's not really a library, the stuff visitors see is just a collection of items and documents from his life and stint as president and I think there's plenty of good material. So the lack of books/reading ability isn't a problem.

The truck Trump pretended to drive, parked outside for kids to climb and honk the horn

The tax code or whatever the gently caress that was, so you visitors can experience the scale IRL

Big, beautiful letter from Kim

The sharpie map

Just like Jackie, Melania is also included with this shovel, shoes and dress that she used to plant trees

A room with berders. Could act as an actual cafeteria at the end, just pick your cold berder and pay at the gift shop.

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jun 5, 2022

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
I’m a security guard at trump’s library and my only job is to keep an eye out for Trump Jr wearing elaborate disguises trying to sneak in copies of his book(s).

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

In the trump library a book can only be there if it has been taken into the toilet

Piss

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTRO9MG6z8

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Yaldabaoth posted:

Trump is more likely to build a presidential museum to himself like Biff Tannen had in Back To The Future 2 and charge a huge admission fee for his loyal maga-heads, who will gladly pay it.

:byodood: I drive my entire family 250 miles every day to the Trump Library and pay the $50 per head admission fee, and will continue to do so until our life savings are gone. Then I'll sell the house and carry on! My wife and kids think I'm insane BUT I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP SUPPORTING ARE PRESIDENT!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Szyznyk posted:

There’s already a fine library at Trump University. No need to build another.

No, I think there is a fine for going to the library at Trump University. Common misunderstanding

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

mobby_6kl posted:

Big, beautiful letter from Kim

lol I hadn't seen this one before. Must-have for the extremely presidential library

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Genesplicer posted:

Serious post: I bet one doesn't get set up in his lifetime, because he simply won't be interested in setting one up, because he can't profit from it, and it won't be set up in a way that aggrandizes him in the way he wants. If one ever gets set up, it will be some time after he dies by some archivist that wants to prevent the documents from being scattered and lost. It will probably end up being at some college somewhere, and it will be little more than a small building with a collection of documents that historians will go through, with a few, random objects on display. Nothing like most presidential libraries, that end up becoming big museums of cultural/political history of the president and the times in which he served.

It will be kinda sad, much like his presidency.

This rings true, and makes me happy to envision a future where he’s dead and barely memorialized.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Honestly the fact that he's doing so much grifting to run again. Once the election passes, I'd expect him to realize he can solicit donations for the "yugest, greatest Presidential library ever" since he'll figure out he can pay his own contractors and development company to develop the library, and probably pay the Trump Organization to run it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

pseudanonymous posted:

Honestly the fact that he's doing so much grifting to run again. Once the election passes, I'd expect him to realize he can solicit donations for the "yugest, greatest Presidential library ever" since he'll figure out he can pay his own contractors and development company to develop the library, and probably pay the Trump Organization to run it.

then not pay for it

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

then not pay for it

I wonder what sort of rules exist about presidential libraries.

Oh, maybe he can't start charities anymore. But maybe the donations to presidential libraries arent tax-free who knows.

https://www.obamalibrary.gov/about-....%20Presidents.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

pseudanonymous posted:

I wonder what sort of rules exist about presidential libraries.

Oh, maybe he can't start charities anymore. But maybe the donations to presidential libraries arent tax-free who knows.

It's President Donald J Trump. The rules don't apply

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

It’s going to be the single most presidential library in history. Super presidential. The best books you’ve ever seen. Very presidential books.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

crispix posted:

that stupid sack of poo poo has never even made it through a Goosebumps

He's infamous for tearing up papers and eating them

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Trump's presidential library would be 100,000 copies of Art of the Deal being sold for $14.88 a piece

He'd sell out then piss and moan about his big beautiful library being "totally depleted"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They should make a Trump liberry and when he goes to show it off they should lock the doors and burn it down while he’s inside and then also drop a few bombs on it and maybe the bombs are filled with piss and dog vomit

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i hear donald trump is an intersting man. some say he likes beautiful young women even more than me

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Trump had Epstein whacked for leaving Baron a one star review on rub maps.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yes he will have a library. Here is the site for it. https://djtrumplibrary.com/

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

They should make a Trump liberry and when he goes to show it off they should lock the doors and burn it down while he’s inside and then also drop a few bombs on it and maybe the bombs are filled with piss and dog vomit

:hmmyes:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tarkus posted:

Yes he will have a library. Here is the site for it. https://djtrumplibrary.com/

I...

ohhhh... its a joke... fuckin hell

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

maybe it'll be a room at the mar-a-lago and you need to stay there to get access to it

he'll have to get a bunch of books ghost written for him to stock the gift shop

also, you can play a game where you reassemble memos that he tore up but it turns out that you're just doing free work

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I clogged up the Donald Trump presidential library earlier, and managed to replace a flapper on it. So it doesn't leak anymore.

parity
May 16, 2019

all things are nothing to me

Blue Footed Booby posted:

If you were a former president, what would your presidential library hold? Mine would have a shitload of books with covers identifying them as great literature, but the contents are all shapeshifter erotica.

Mine would be full of books about all the conspiracy theories that I found out were actually spot-on when I became president. If you went into a Presidential Library and half the books were about Roswell and the CIA killing JFK, you’d probably get the hint. It’d be my way around fighting to actually get things declassified.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I should tell you aboput ,y librarian.

She was witness to me checing out Horor over and and over again.

She gave mer a special stamp. ok. but the story goues deeper, who e;se dpes she give

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Jun 15, 2022

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The Trump Library would just be The Art Of the Deal on thousands of shelves and an unpaid person at each shelf where you can take a picture near it

There is no loving imaginable way Donald Trump has ever read a book except the one his ghost writer wrote

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

The Trump Library would just be The Art Of the Deal on thousands of shelves and an unpaid person at each shelf where you can take a picture near it

There is no loving imaginable way Donald Trump has ever read a book except the one his ghost writer wrote

He quoted from mein kampf I thought?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

pseudanonymous posted:

He quoted from mein kampf I thought?

He probably did but it was no doubt fed to him and he he didn't know it was related to Hitler. The guy relied on lawyers to survive his entire life and when he was out under extreme public scrutiny he collapsed. He has no actual expertise aside from having no morals or ethics. He just went after his own daughter on Twitter (the one he said he wanted to bang) because she said she trusted Barr's decision about the January 6th poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The library's going to be filled with a bunch of thumbed through romance novels stolen from a Goodwill, then a pristine copy of "The Art of the Deal" that cannot be looked at or touched.

That Disney Hall of Presidents Trump-bot will be given free reign to roam the halls of the library, devouring any children who might wander into the dark corners of the cursed place.

There's also gonna be a celebrity wall where it's just pictures of Trump with famous people, smiling and giving a thumbs up.

Ted Cruz will be positioned in the bathroom, scrubbing any toilets and talking about how great his "best friend Donald" is.