Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

yes OP, that is waht happens in the game itself.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Plutonis posted:

yes OP, that is waht happens in the game itself.

yep, and thats funny, to me. its just the kind of hosed up sense of humor that i have that Ken Masters, the iconic video game character could lose his wife and child :twisted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
haha what if he got kicked out of the library for smelling too bad

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

I got the tude now posted:

haha what if he got kicked out of the library for smelling too bad

thats gonna be dhalsims story

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

we should help him out. perhaps start a GoFundMe on his behalf to get him back o n his feet

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

we should help him out. perhaps start a GoFundMe on his behalf to get him back o n his feet

OR we could help out a fun relaxing streamer who is all about positivity rather than digging out a man who has made his own bed and refuses to adhere to his guns.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

OR we could help out a fun relaxing streamer who is all about positivity rather than digging out a man who has made his own bed and refuses to adhere to his guns.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

as expected from a heartless pink forum troll. i'll hear your tune change when i'm at the top of /r/wholesome for simply trying to do a bit of good in this unjust world. later hater

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

as expected from a heartless pink forum troll. i'll hear your tune change when i'm at the top of /r/wholesome for simply trying to do a bit of good in this unjust world. later hater

Toxic positivity is real. Don’t fall for it, other imps

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Deadbeat dad should be beaten dead imo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hugh Neutron’s wife estranges from him due to his aging body and weakening sexual prowess in Nickelodeon All Star Slam, the so called “Smash Clone” that actually has a much more compelling story and competitive balance than that series ever did.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

Toxic positivity is real. Don’t fall for it, other imps

He's a known concern troll and I shan't be listening.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
no clue who made this but lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

apropos to nothing posted:

Lmao

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Hugh Neutron’s wife estranges from him due to his aging body and weakening sexual prowess in Nickelodeon All Star Slam, the so called “Smash Clone” that actually has a much more compelling story and competitive balance than that series ever did.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
ken charges his phone at a dunkin donuts

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

John Romero posted:

ken charges his phone at a dunkin donuts

and you charge your credit card at dunkin donuts lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

and you charge your credit card at dunkin donuts lol

lol yup

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
john romero sucks dicks through donut holes in the dunkin bathrooms. let's kill him

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

john romero sucks dicks through donut holes in the dunkin bathrooms. let's kill him

Ordering a bakers dozens of long johns and goes by the handle 'cream puff'

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

insane anime posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Welcome to Sucking Bros Nuts, sorry, dunking those nuts, hahah, my bad DUNKIN DONUTS*..may i take your boner? lol may i take your order***