Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
John romero forced to lap the grody dried poo poo off the dunkin toilets after being 10-0'd in like 10 minutes by Kongming in a game that he himself chose to challenge Lord Longming to. A shameful and pathetic existence befitting a worm. Oh yeah? And he sucks the myriad dicks that pass through on the day to day. He loves that poo poo. gently caress you romero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

Welcome to Sucking Bros Nuts, sorry, dunking those nuts, hahah, my bad DUNKIN DONUTS*..may i take your boner? lol may i take your order***

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

John romero forced to lap the grody dried poo poo off the dunkin toilets after being 10-0'd in like 10 minutes by Kongming in a game that he himself chose to challenge Lord Longming to. A shameful and pathetic existence befitting a worm. Oh yeah? And he sucks the myriad dicks that pass through on the day to day. He loves that poo poo. gently caress you romero.

lol i dont even know the lore or who the guy is but this is fun saying that hes really gay for wein0r haha

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

at Krispy Kreme they let you take the hot warm jizz filled cocks right off the conveyer belt and munch on them in line even before you pay haha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

at Krispy Kreme they let you take the hot warm jizz filled cocks right off the conveyer belt and munch on them in line even before you pay haha

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol employee blowing a load in the automatic 14 foot fryer at the end of the shift.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

insane anime posted:

Welcome to Sucking Bros Nuts, sorry, dunking those nuts, hahah, my bad DUNKIN DONUTS*..may i take your boner? lol may i take your order***

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
stop saying im gay

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook