Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Wormskull posted:

Hugh Neutron’s wife estranges from him due to his aging body and weakening sexual prowess in Nickelodeon All Star Slam, the so called “Smash Clone” that actually has a much more compelling story and competitive balance than that series ever did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

John Romero posted:

ken charges his phone at a dunkin donuts

and you charge your credit card at dunkin donuts lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Hizke posted:

john romero sucks dicks through donut holes in the dunkin bathrooms. let's kill him

Ordering a bakers dozens of long johns and goes by the handle 'cream puff'

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Welcome to Sucking Bros Nuts, sorry, dunking those nuts, hahah, my bad DUNKIN DONUTS*..may i take your boner? lol may i take your order***

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Hizke posted:

John romero forced to lap the grody dried poo poo off the dunkin toilets after being 10-0'd in like 10 minutes by Kongming in a game that he himself chose to challenge Lord Longming to. A shameful and pathetic existence befitting a worm. Oh yeah? And he sucks the myriad dicks that pass through on the day to day. He loves that poo poo. gently caress you romero.

lol i dont even know the lore or who the guy is but this is fun saying that hes really gay for wein0r haha

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
at Krispy Kreme they let you take the hot warm jizz filled cocks right off the conveyer belt and munch on them in line even before you pay haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!