Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Christ on crumcakes!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

ow

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
fuckening godballs piece of hairy garbage

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Doctor Godballs

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

" Frick ! "

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Holy gently caress my loving toe oh poo poo I stubbed it so bad wait one sec I need to post about it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
motherfucker. goddamit that hurt

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

cock suck mother gently caress whore

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

consarnit

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
FORUMS DOT SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ohhh... Kelly Clarkson!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
That felt great!

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
Techcorp systems, another helpful Globochem company

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

For twelve years you've been asking "Who is John Galt?" This is John Galt speaking. I'm
the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world. You've heard it
said that this is an age of moral crisis and that Man's sins are destroying the world. But
your chief virtue has been sacrifice, and you've demanded more sacrifices at every
disaster. You've sacrificed justice to mercy and happiness to duty. So why should you be
afraid of the world around you?
Your world is only the product of your sacrifices. While you were dragging the men who
made your happiness possible to your sacrificial altars, I beat you to it. I reached them
first and told them about the game you were playing and where it would take them. I
explained the consequences of your 'brother-love' morality, which they had been too
innocently generous to understand. You won't find them now, when you need them more
than ever.
We're on strike against your creed of unearned rewards and unrewarded duties. If you
want to know how I made them quit, I told them exactly what I'm telling you tonight. I
taught them the morality of Reason -- that it was right to pursue one's own happiness as
one's principal goal in life. I don't consider the pleasure of others my goal in life, nor do I
consider my pleasure the goal of anyone else's life.
I am a trader. I earn what I get in trade for what I produce. I ask for nothing more or
nothing less than what I earn. That is justice. I don't force anyone to trade with me; I only
trade for mutual benefit. Force is the great evil that has no place in a rational world. One
may never force another human to act against his/her judgment. If you deny a man's right
to Reason, you must also deny your right to your own judgment. Yet you have allowed
your world to be run by means of force, by men who claim that fear and joy are equal
incentives, but that fear and force are more practical.
You've allowed such men to occupy positions of power in your world by preaching that
all men are evil from the moment they're born. When men believe this, they see nothing
wrong in acting in any way they please. The name of this absurdity is 'original sin'. That's
impossible. That which is outside the possibility of choice is also outside the province of
morality. To call sin that which is outside man's choice is a mockery of justice. To say
that men are born with a free will but with a tendency toward evil is ridiculous. If the
tendency is one of choice, it doesn't come at birth. If it is not a tendency of choice, then
man's will is not free.
And then there's your 'brother-love' morality. Why is it moral to serve others, but not
yourself? If enjoyment is a value, why is it moral when experienced by others, but not by
you? Why is it immoral to produce something of value and keep it for yourself, when it is
moral for others who haven't earned it to accept it? If it's virtuous to give, isn't it then
selfish to take?
Your acceptance of the code of selflessness has made you fear the man who has a dollar
less than you because it makes you feel that that dollar is rightfully his. You hate the man
with a dollar more than you because the dollar he's keeping is rightfully yours. Your code
has made it impossible to know when to give and when to grab.
You know that you can't give away everything and starve yourself. You've forced
yourselves to live with undeserved, irrational guilt. Is it ever proper to help another man?
No, if he demands it as his right or as a duty that you owe him. Yes, if it's your own free
choice based on your judgment of the value of that person and his struggle. This country
wasn't built by men who sought handouts. In its brilliant youth, this country showed the
rest of the world what greatness was possible to Man and what happiness is possible on
Earth.
Then it began apologizing for its greatness and began giving away its wealth, feeling
guilty for having produced more than its neighbors. Twelve years ago, I saw what was
wrong with the world and where the battle for Life had to be fought. I saw that the enemy
was an inverted morality and that my acceptance of that morality was its only power. I
was the first of the men who refused to give up the pursuit of his own happiness in order
to serve others.
To those of you who retain some remnant of dignity and the will to live your lives for
yourselves, you have the chance to make the same choice. Examine your values and
understand that you must choose one side or the other. Any compromise between good
and evil only hurts the good and helps the evil.
If you've understood what I've said, stop supporting your destroyers. Don't accept their
philosophy. Your destroyers hold you by means of your endurance, your generosity, your
innocence, and your love. Don't exhaust yourself to help build the kind of world that you
see around you now. In the name of the best within you, don't sacrifice the world to those
who will take away your happiness for it.
The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lovely DICK TIP! :argh:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I usually just hop around and go 'GODDAMNIT'

When I was little I opened a screen door wrong and took off most of my big toenail. Then hopped around unknowingly flicking foot blood all over the floor and walls. It didn't hurt until I looked down.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

"forums-user precision!"

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
cheese aND CRACKERS!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Buce posted:

"forums-user precision!"

lmao

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeouch my toes

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
DON'T BE A BROKEN BITCH, I DON'T GOT INSURANCE!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

thank you lord jesus for this lesson!!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

jimmyjams posted:

fart

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

DON'T BE A BROKEN BITCH, I DON'T GOT INSURANCE!

that is my everyday mantra

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That was my favorite toe! gently caress!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

gas thread ban op

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
piss poo poo gently caress rear end

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Holy poo poo piss

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Oy!

Oy!!

Woiiiibennnnn nnnngh..

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
BOB SAGET!!!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

wee wee wee!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

shhhhhhhhhquille o'niel!!

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Pappapisshu!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

"F's in chat! F's for my toe!"

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Jimminy jillickers!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nuts and Gum posted:

Jimminy jillickers!

calm down Milhouse

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Imma bout ta bust---AAAAAH, DROPPING LOADS!!!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

hachi machi