Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I'm excited for this year's Safari redesign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Mac Pro is the one thing I'd be almost sure they're showing, since they teased it at the end of the March event. My only other hope is at least something about the M2 specs even if they don't show the actual devices.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Imagine wanting these to stop being virtual and losing dumb poo poo like that.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I am a sucker for being able to set a custom clock font.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

The Apple Watch will still not be able to show album art in Now Playing.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Ah Wallet, time for features that'll never be available outside the US.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah I use control centre shortcuts to do all my lights and basically never open the actual home app.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

gently caress YEAH ITS TIME

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

MrBond posted:

On a fanless macbook air though, it's mildly impressive? Probably no one on an air would buy it though.

Yeah most games on the M1 air default to 900p, so a recent AAA game actually managing 1080p on a fanless integrated GPU is actually pretty significant. Gaming on Mac is still a punchline but it's somewhat heartening that they seem to have realised those beefy AS GPUs haven't actually got anything to do right now.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Or they just are going to keep selling them while they have stock like the Intel macs.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

~Coxy posted:

The new Diablo game just came out and doesn't have a Mac OS X version.

This is not a bad thing from what I’ve heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Yeah I saw so many people going yo this poo poo is going to make so much poo poo way easier. I might actually upgrade to a non-SE iPhone for that.