Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Give me the ability to make a focus that just omits certain apps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
End of next year, lol

Why even show it today

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Carplay stuff looks loving AWESOME. Hope the EV6 gets it down the line.

Didn’t see Kia OR Hyundai on the list of car markers, so it’s probably gonna be a while. Also surprised they didn’t mention anything about EV charging focused routing, but I guess they’re saving that for later.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I love the midnight color, but I hate the MagSafe. Is it safe to assume the USB-C ports can also be used to charge the thing or no?

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Ok Comboomer posted:

Yes.

Why do you hate magsafe tho? The new Magsafe is excellent, way better than the old one

If it’s better, then great. But I had nothing but problems with the old MagSafe, so seeing it come back brought a pit of anxiety to my stomach.