Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Pretty disappointed in the lack of Apple Music updates (did I miss it?), but definitely excited for...

-Lockscreen widgets!
-Better Carplay
-iMessage updates
-Homekit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

teagone posted:

When will apple make another plastic macbook

Apple doesn't make devices for poors. Those things chipped to poo poo around the topcase, anyways.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

ZeeBoi posted:

I love this. Switching back and forth between Authy and the site/app asking for my 2FA has always been a pain.

Love this, but they need to let me choose mutliple 2fa apps like I can choose multiple password managers.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

I swear, nerds are never happy. Apple is giving us native webcam support for old iPhones - great use-case for anybody with one sitting in a drawer. Great for 3rd party apps that already provide this feature as well - they'll have a bunch of APIs to play with.

Half of nerds think Apple is intentionally slowing down old hardware, the other half is annoyed Apple wastes time developing features for older hardware (Apple Watch 3). You just can't win.

I guess I need to start live tiktoking opening AEW trading cards so I can become an influencer or something.

Corb3t fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jun 8, 2022