Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

badjohny posted:

Apple just needs to throw some money at big developers to get them to port their games. The worst is when they have games on the iPhone or iPad but are not available on m1.

The new Diablo game just came out and doesn't have a Mac OS X version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Baronash posted:

The camera features are bizarre considering we're at least a year past peak webcam, and folks who still use them either have one, use their perfectly functional laptop camera, or are engaged in some type of streaming that's probably not done on a mac. The desk view is cool, I guess, but it's super niche and if you're dishing out $30 or whatever for the Apple-branded iPhone mount, you might as well just spend a bit extra and buy a webcam that doesn't tie up your $1000 iPhone.

The other bizarre thing to my mind is that if they want this feature to be useful for probably 90+% of iPhone users, it needs to work on Windows.