Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Apple Pay Later coming as all these pay laters are starting to go belly up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
lmao that's a great tracksuit.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This safety check is a very good idea.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Astro7x posted:

When are they going to get to the MacPro factory

September maybe?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The car stuff is cool, it'll be a while until I get a new car again but getting one last year was a really stark demonstration as to how awful carmakers are at UI.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

The current home app is absolute rear end. I quit buying/planning to buy smart stuff because I hate dealing with it.

I don't know if this helps but there are like 100 apps that can control your home stuff without you needing to open up Home.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kewl another sleep app to tell me "drat your sleep is hosed up, dogg."

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Different colors that poo poo is gonna be popular.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
An .. . audio jack??? What's that?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
macOS Long Beach when

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kirios posted:

MacOS Fresno

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This at least looks pretty cool, like honestly exactly what I would like for audio editing, but they and microsoft have tried so many screen real estate things over the past 10 years and they never work like advertised.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

CaptainCrunch posted:

Does no one else still use spaces? I love them. 4 finger swipe between everything.

It's pretty much why I still use macOS for audio stuff.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I hope passkeys catch on but seeing how difficult that websites make it to use password managers I imagine the same will go on for passkey.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
SOrry boss my mac is too old to run this feature I still can't get on camera.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Combat Pretzel posted:

Weather, woo.

How about a loving calculator?

Gonna need an M3 chip to have the power to run that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Freeform seems like it would be pretty useful so of course my work will continue to use use email for everything.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kirios posted:

No M2 iPad?

Past few years they have had ipad centric events at some point before the holidays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That is dope.