Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Didn't realize WWDC was virtual again, I kinda prefer these to the live keynotes tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Rageaholic posted:

New lock screens look siiiiiiiiiiiiick :swoon:

The photos going over the time is pretty drat cool. Definitely feeling watchOS like, and I have no issue with that at all. Fun!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

SlowBloke posted:

I never understood the love for lock screen weather, do you people live underground? Just look at a window for crying out loud.

My job revolves around weather, and it can change on a dime here. I'll definitely be using that widget personally.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The TIFU posts are going to be great, though.

They need to integrate that tech they talked about earlier that recognizes what you take photos of. "Are you sure you want to share your hog with 'Family Camping Trip'?"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I just want CarPlay to bring up my map when I hit the Radio hard button on my dash when there's a route running, rather than take me to my recent calls list.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

CaptainCrunch posted:

Does no one else still use spaces? I love them. 4 finger swipe between everything.

I space it up like a motherfucker, to the point where I have remote sessions open in a space which have their own spaces and man that can get a little confusing at times when I forget which computer I'm on.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I zoned out for a few minutes and it appears the solution to something is glueing an iphone to a macbook now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Given the audience of the keynote and how many of the new features are API based, Tim Apple really needs to start threatening violence against the devs. Incorporate what we've done or there will be hell to pay. Stop using poo poo workarounds in your code and incorporate the APIs you fucks.