Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Glengary Glenross Glenchandler Glenjoey Glenphoebe Glenmonica Glenrachel
They jumped in the pool so hard it rained for the entire first half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Frankenhooker is currently playing

Started 2050 and it was a bit slow…

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

riptidejim

Have a good night!
Dog pound

it was good. Now i am gonna watch a Dragon Ball z movie.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I finally got around to watching Zone of Interest, the concept and execution as a whole is great but as a whole its extremely unnerving, creepy.
It follows a commander and his family that lives directly outside of Auschwitz during the holocaust, and you see nothing going on inside the camp at all, but you hear everything the entire time. Extremely uncomfortable movie

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the title of the movie i watched was inception. it was directed by christopher nolan and starred leonardo dicaprio and some other people. the plot of the movie is basically what if you were in a dream, but you woke up and it was another dream? a dream within a dream? crazy? or the makings of a smash hit blockbuster? these are the questions asked by the people in the movie as they dream their way through a bunch of totally mind-bending poo poo where the ground folds up and the buildings are in the sky and everyone is shooting guns. jesus poo poo my pants. leonardo dicaprio offers an electrifying performance as a squinty man who doesn't know whether he's asleep and he's awake.

another movie I watched on Hulu was called dune, directed by denis villeneuve and starring timothee chalamet and christopher walken is in it. the plot of the movie is basically what if there was a planet with no water and giant worms and everybody wanted to go to the planet because it had cocaine that was also giant worm poo poo and everybody needed the cocaine because computers weren't allowed anymore? anyway the planet used to belong to a bunch of bald goths who are the villains of the film, but christopher walken said "You have to give the worm planet to timothee chalamet's dad" and everyone said "okay" because christopher walken is in charge of space for the purposes of the plot. the bald people kill dad chalamet and timothee has to go live in the desert with the natives of the planet, who are a bunch of hardasses that teach him how to survive. after a while they realize that timothee is their messiah figure and it goes to his head and he turns into an absolute hood menace. i actually got up to do other stuff a lot during the movie so there's some stuff i missed probably but it seemed like there was a lot of stuff going on and it was a good movie i guess

Barco Fiesta fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Mar 27, 2024

TITTIEKISSER69

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The Warriors

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
the warcraft movie
it's bad!

beer pal

dune part 2

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Three Amigos! is on amazon prime right now and that movie is so great

Finger Prince

canyoneer posted:

Three Amigos! is on amazon prime right now and that movie is so great

Nice! I haven't seen that since I was a kid!

baka of lathspell

this one is so good

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Men (2022). wildest film I've seen since a clockwork orange. It's streaming on Max. I give it ten bags of popcorn :)

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Gymkata! it's a good bad action movie that honestly made me bummed out for how bad action in action movies are now a days. also the village of the damned scene was WILD

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

Men (2022). wildest film I've seen since a clockwork orange. It's streaming on Max. I give it ten bags of popcorn :)

can't get this movie out of my head. lmk if anyone has seen it

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
i really like the poster for it but haven't seen it. i'm gonna check it out

Areola Grande

Ominous Jazz posted:

i really like the poster for it but haven't seen it. i'm gonna check it out

it's good

free hubcaps

I saw the vvitch for the first time and it was real good

ty Saoshyant!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
the vvitch owns, it's a halloween rewatch now

watched the first 20 mins of se7en and fell asleep
watched the first 30 mins of dune part 1 and fell asleep

got some catching up 2 do lol

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

mangoshake

normally i just leave it at the title as a sort of "bit" but considering the levels of good-to-obscure we're dealing with here i have a moral duty to write more

a weird and somewhat avant guarde take on the summer coming of age comedy about a group of friends in their late adolescence running a stand giving away the titular drink for free and trying to deal with the crushing loneliness of existence. it's also extremely funny and plays around with the format of film in genuinely inventive ways. the writer/director and a bunch of the actors went on to make Open Doom Crescendo which is possibly my favorite film of all time and everyone in this thread should go out of their way to watch them both. the latter isn't technically released yet but it's been screened and i think you can still pre-order the bluray

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Areola Grande

watho posted:

mangoshake

normally i just leave it at the title as a sort of "bit" but considering the levels of good-to-obscure we're dealing with here i have a moral duty to write more

a weird and somewhat avant guarde take on the summer coming of age comedy about a group of friends in their late adolescence running a stand giving away the titular drink for free and trying to deal with the crushing loneliness of existence. it's also extremely funny and plays around with the format of film in genuinely inventive ways. the writer/director and a bunch of the actors went on to make Open Doom Crescendo which is possibly my favorite film of all time and everyone in this thread should go out of their way to watch them both. the latter isn't technically released yet but it's been screened and i think you can still pre-order the bluray

:thunkin: interesting

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helluva

free hubcaps posted:

I saw the vvitch for the first time and it was real good

Gets better every time :3