Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps

I started watching Billy Wilder'sThe Private Life of Sherlock Holmes on Amazon but was really stoned and fell asleep shortly into it- not the movies fault though, it seems like an entertaining mix of intrigue, action and humor, and I kind of love adventure movies from that time period (60s/70s). Also Sherlock does cocaine in it which is p cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps

baka fwocka fwame posted:

hmm ok

i watched ronin last night starring like deniro and a bunch of ofher dudes. it was a funny & cool criminal operations movie & well worth the use of my eyes. ill give it a thumb 3/4 the way up out of a one thumbs up scale that goes from not up to all the way up

Heck yeah Ronin's great. Some all time great car chases too

ty Saoshyant!

free hubcaps

I watched Dead Alive for the first time in about 15 years and it was still great

ty Saoshyant!

free hubcaps

I'm watching Tampopo rn and it's great

ty Saoshyant!

free hubcaps

I watched the Saint fix-up film The Fiction-Makers on tubi last night and it was pretty entertaining. Roger Moore and Sylvia Syms were both great as was the villian (whose name escapes me atm) who hammed it up like crazy. Super campy and with some plot holes but the movie doesn't really take itself seriously anyways. It was a fun little caper film.

Also holy poo poo I love the intro theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO8P1U6uMls

ty Saoshyant!

free hubcaps

Young sherlock holmes

ty Saoshyant!

free hubcaps

I'm watching the rescuers for the first time in years and I think this might be my favorite Disney movie. It's so dark and rainy!

ty Saoshyant!

free hubcaps

Last night I watched Bear Island, which is a late 70s Alistair Maclean thriller about secret nazi submarine gold in the arctic. Starring Donald Sutherland as the protagonist and with a great cast otherwise including Vanessa Redgrave, Christopher Lee, Lloyd Bridges, and Richard Widmark. Lots of on location filming and some cool studio sets including a bombed out U-boat pen.

It's definitely not in the league of the best Maclean movies like ice station zebra or where eagles dare but I thought it was pretty solid for (what seems like) an essentially completely forgotten movie.

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Aug 18, 2023

ty Saoshyant!

free hubcaps

dang this thread took a turn towards the sexy

ty Saoshyant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps

I saw the vvitch for the first time and it was real good

ty Saoshyant!