Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quadramind

Steve Martin is highly valuable treasure. Love listening to him noodle on the banjo.

Watched The Banshees of Inisherin last night. I really, really liked it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

Eugh. That reminds me of the pool scene from Poltergeist. I really don't like scenes in which the actor is legit terrified.

Quadramind

I have known many horse girls with Brie vibes, so I will take this recommendation all the way to the television.

Quadramind

All that overlapping chatter and nonsense is probably the white noise, I think. It's supposed to be off-putting. Like, wow, listen to how much crap there is to pay attention to.

I watched it, thought it was just OK, but it did really make me want to read the book.

Quadramind

ponyo
:coolfish:

Quadramind

12 Angry Men
Holy poo poo, that's a good film. One of my favourites.

Quadramind

watho posted:

project wolf hunting

Do you like awoos?

Well, I got her number. How do you like them awoos?

Quadramind

Gaylor Moon posted:

I actually watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time Thursday evening and oh my god I didn't expect such a beautiful, heart-wrenching film. when I was in hs it was always reduced to "hurr gay cowboy movie" and that's a loving shame. IT WAS SO GOOD AND HEARTBREAKING

Been meaning to watch this for aaages, and this sounds like exactly the kind of experience I need right now

Ty, ty

Quadramind

Watching Forbidden Planet.

Quadramind

Quadramind posted:

Watching Forbidden Planet.

Wow, now I'm watching Malignant, and they're the same!

Edit: ok, I fell for the bait and switch. They're not quite as the same as I thought

Both good fun.

Quadramind fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Aug 2, 2023

Quadramind

Alternate title for Malignant: Where's Voldo

Quadramind

Dad watches No Country For Old Men once a week

Quadramind

Love Liza

Quadramind

Rotting in the Sun

Quadramind

what is the title of the movie you watched last night?

Quadramind

Drugstore Cowboy

Quadramind

I love Gus Van Sant. My favorite movie is Gerry.

Quadramind

Drive My Car

Quadramind

Singham rules, but I admit to really liking the cheesy music

Quadramind

You might like Enys Men, then. I liked it a lot, but can definitely tell it's not for everyone.

Quadramind

Great choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

Gaslight
:coolslime::coolslime::coolslime::coolslime: