Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry

Percy Teatwillow posted:

Pig

really great movie starring Nicolas Cage as a dude who lives out in the woods, making a living by foraging for truffles. arguably one of his more weighted roles, I came away from it with a lot of praise for the plot and character development. I can see why he recently stated in an AMA that this was his personal favorite to star in.

i’d give this one 5 bags of popcorn and three sodas

Happened to watch The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent yesterday. Nicolas Cage plays Nick Cage. It was pretty funny and pretty clever at times.
Also with Pedro Pascal. Also Paco León has really unhinged eyes.

I give it Jean-Claude Van Johnson out of JCVD. If you watch it go in blind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry

Chewbecca posted:

Coincidentally also the name of my memoirs

:hmmyes:

itry

baka fwocka fwame posted:

looks like bad movies are back on the menu

I found The Menu to be weirdly compelling. They couldn't really settle on a tone, and pulled their punches multiple times. The guest characters don't act like believable human beings... but, drat... Ralph Fiennes' performance is just excellent. And there were some lines I really liked in there. It's very hammy, but I enjoyed it overall.

itry

Sarah Cenia posted:

Moulin Rouge

what an annoying fuckin movie

Doesn't Kylie Minogue play an absinthe bottle in that one?

itry

I liked Simon and his Bag of Hold[this]ing

itry

Corner Office

It's tagged as 'comedy' for some reason. It isn't. It is surreal. Mostly sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry

Philippe posted:

Saw X. It was a Saw movie I guess

I saw xXx :grin: