Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

bill and Ted face the music. it was a thoroughly charming film, although I didn’t love it as much as other people did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Buttchocks posted:

Mission Impossible 1
Mission Impossible 2
Mission Impossible 4

Either Netflix couldn't get the rights to 3, or it's playing a very clever joke on it's subscribers.

this is a common problem because the 3rd movie is actually titled “3 Mission 3 Impossible”.

Prof. Crocodile

Thor: Love and Thunder

Prof. Crocodile

i think that you're lying about what you saw to cast yourself in a more favorable light

Prof. Crocodile

Bryan Brown is good in everything. He's like the Australian Ed Harris.

Prof. Crocodile

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Bryan Brown is good in everything. He's like the Australian Ed Harris.

To be clear, this is not the title of the movie that I watched last night. The title of the movie that I watched last night is: The Bob's Burgers Movie.

Prof. Crocodile

beer pal posted:

the new byob game everbody loves to play is guess what beer pal is watching from the recommendations of the pirate movie website's 'algorithm'

no 'eat prey love'? what a crap algorithm.

Prof. Crocodile

beer pal posted:

not yet but i would like to

Well, now. Here's a man who wants to get right down to it. Kind of anxious to get to it, are you?

Prof. Crocodile

Bodies Bodies Bodies

It's an A24 slasher flick, and it was great. Did a good job of playing with the slasher formula without being overly cute about it. Also some really cool directorial touches to keep the audience informed when 50% of the movie took place in the dark.

Prof. Crocodile

don't do it, beer pal! stop before it's too late! :cripes:

Prof. Crocodile

beer pal posted:

star wars episode ix: the rise of skywalker

you mad fool

Prof. Crocodile

i saw avatar: the way of water. it was super long. it was okay i guess. the special effects weren't as impactful as the first film, because the rest of the movie industry has made huge progress in vfx over the past decade and it didn't look that special compared to other contemporary films.

Prof. Crocodile

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i watched the manchurian candidate remake starring denzel washington. pretty funny stuff. i like how incoherent denzels explanations got after he had to explain the conspiracy like 5 different times

in the original they explained it once, at the end in the third act reveal. because the original was a good movie.

Prof. Crocodile

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i like those mid 2000s serious attempts at adapting stories or remaking old movies because fsr they make me lol really hard

hell, same

Prof. Crocodile

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Margin Call, where a banker is supposed to be a good guy but no one believes him

Not sure if this is an actual movie of if you meant to post this in the 'good jokes you can't be bothered to develop a thread for' thread..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Goatse and Gallant posted:

What movie did you guys like the most of the, say, past three you watched?? Why?? I need to expand on my already ridiculously large watch list via recommendations.

Barbarian was quite good and very diligent about exploring its subtext, although you do need to have a strong stomach for horror films and related unpleasantness.