Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I actually watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time Thursday evening and oh my god I didn't expect such a beautiful, heart-wrenching film. when I was in hs it was always reduced to "hurr gay cowboy movie" and that's a loving shame. IT WAS SO GOOD AND HEARTBREAKING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
checking out Inglorious Basterds tonightttt

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

Finger Prince posted:

Bullet Train. Such a beautifully stupid movie.

Oh gently caress yes, I saw that a couple months ago and immediately fell in love. I love movies that have such niche, asinine plots, but actually have the action, fighting choreography to back it up and keep you interested.

I'm mostly been watching king of the hill but need to squat down for smthn this weekend

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I finally got around to watching Zone of Interest, the concept and execution as a whole is great but as a whole its extremely unnerving, creepy.
It follows a commander and his family that lives directly outside of Auschwitz during the holocaust, and you see nothing going on inside the camp at all, but you hear everything the entire time. Extremely uncomfortable movie