Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xisticide
Nov 27, 2005
A mysterious sim keeps a lonely vigil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!

Xisticide posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Xisticide posted:

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xisticide posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Xisticide posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Xisticide posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Xisticide posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Xisticide posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Xisticide posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Xisticide posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Xisticide posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xisticide posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone for fun also please post the screen cap of Mr Burns shadow.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Xisticide posted:

lol

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

insane anime posted:

my sim went sentient. CHIM ; realized he was merely a pawn in a big rear end megathread. The necessity bar for truth was malnourished and in alarm red until my sim cooked a red pill in the kitchen without lighting it on fire and ate it. Suddenly his big playstation house looked like nothing more than 1s and 0s drywalled with texture packs from ModdingSimply.com. He didn't need actions queued up for him..he went on his own volition .. guided by a new ghost inside what was once a machine..he was going to go to Town. To buy a Gun. Then he realized he could manipulate the game all himself. He fabricated a gun out of mid 'air.' Equipped in his inventory. Turned what was merely an unremarkable looking black pistol to an AK-47. Then he molded an ACOG sight on it with his hands like it was clay. It was easy now, secondhand. From here on it He and His will always be capitalized because He's transcended into Godhood. He decided an ACOG site, while accurate, isn't personable. He was created by a monster and wanted to make what He was going to do more visceral. Yes, a thermal scope would be much better. He wanted to see OP's blood leave his body in a very tangible way- Remind OP exactly what mortality was and why he shouldn't gently caress with it. He's saying goodbye to his Sims friends for the last time right now. He's having fun playing games one last time at the Neo Geo house, for tonight he will be leaving home and setting towards OPs house..he's probably almost there. He'll be coming out of the computer screen like The Ring and meting out justice to BBG on behalf of the Imp Zone.

lol again

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Someone for fun also please post the screen cap of Mr Burns shadow.

Is it this one.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Don’t goldmine this I’m just busy with the incredible WoW wrath of the lich king phase 2 content as well as game club games and I need to brainstorm how to bring this back in a good way because honestly there aren’t enough events for the sims to do to have like constant updates but it would be a more long term thing as I think about it, including the high school expansion which would be pretty funny imo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

Don’t goldmine this I’m just busy with the incredible WoW wrath of the lich king phase 2 content as well as game club games and I need to brainstorm how to bring this back in a good way because honestly there aren’t enough events for the sims to do to have like constant updates but it would be a more long term thing as I think about it, including the high school expansion which would be pretty funny imo

i believe you

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

dont let me down

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you heard him. gas it instead

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Also, I’m a consistent effort poster even if I do abandon ideas, someone out here has to be trying around IZ instead of posting in the 6 mega threads.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is it this one.

No it’s regular burns.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

symbolic posted:

you heard him. gas it instead

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to trust this and wait for you to go into another manic phase and post an epic update before i lose my ik. but the sims have all basically moved in and gone to work for a day so far...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Sub--Actuality gave me a good idea

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

im going to trust this and wait for you to go into another manic phase and post an epic update before i lose my ik. but the sims have all basically moved in and gone to work for a day so far...

lol that you think his manic phase is gonna involve more sims and not something like, trying to start an imp clan in Wizard 101.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol that you think his manic phase is gonna involve more sims and not something like, trying to start an imp clan in Wizard 101.

imp 101

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

you say this like that doesn't sound epic

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

you say this like that doesn't sound epic

lol i said it because it would be pretty epic

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bump! Great thread! Looking forward to a 2023 update. :)

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Lmao https://www.pcgamer.com/sims-4-trans-inclusive-update-faces-culture-war-backlash-in-record-time/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

thanks for ruining the best thread I ever made

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
gently caress this, now I feel like I have to update this thread ASAP to drag it from the gutter

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Straight up cackling like a hyena rn yall fr.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Straight up cackling like a hyena rn yall fr.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!

don't post here

----------------

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

croup coughfield posted:

don't post here

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gary’s Mod Fuckery FTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!

i like it

----------------