Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

widespread posted:

this man just whipped rear end vs moxley, how do you feel

I think the shirt says it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is it safe to say Mox is at worst one of the top five overall BITW? The dude HAS NOT MISSED in such a long time, and he's worked everything from the G1 to deathmatches to a top face run to Attitude Era-esque team brawls to technical masterpieces and it's just hit after hit.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Actually a great idea for Forbidden Door would be to have the loser of Tanahashi/Goto(it'll be Goto) face KOR in a singles

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

nice work detective

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Is it safe to say Mox is at worst one of the top five overall BITW? The dude HAS NOT MISSED in such a long time, and he's worked everything from the G1 to deathmatches to a top face run to Attitude Era-esque team brawls to technical masterpieces and it's just hit after hit.

You're right and you should say it.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

widespread posted:

kool kyle does it again, what a star

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

SamuraiFoochs posted:

im happy to report that it is safe to say

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

widespread posted:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's my WOTY for 2022 thus far and I did not consider him a consistently compelling in-ring guy prior to his rehab break. He's killin it

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I think foochs likes mox

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
cool of KOR to carry mox to a passable match. Ace has a lot to live up to.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

xbilkis posted:

He's my WOTY for 2022 thus far and I did not consider him a consistently compelling in-ring guy prior to his rehab break. He's killin it

Bit harsh to say he’s your Worst of the Year but each to their own

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

oh gently caress that's where yuta got his coat from

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's been overshadowed by
1) He's been doing faction stuff which inherently dims your spotlight
2) MJF, Punk and Hangman have been so hot this year.

But he's back in the driver's seat and is proving he's one of the best wrestlers this year.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Moxley is absolutely one of the greats. The potential was always there and his AEW run has been incredible.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Barry Bluejeans posted:

oh gently caress that's where yuta got his coat from

he did also used to wear a mask...

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The surprising thing about Mox for me has been how versatile he is in the ring. He tends to focus on brawling more often than not, which makes sense since he's easily one of the best in the world at it, but he's got other gears he can go to when he needs to, and he can pull something good out of just about anyone.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
let mox have another good long reign imo

maybe have kenny dethrone him if that's in the cards

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Ahem.

Go Ace

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
just another loving fantastic dynamite

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

he's got a really good case for WOTY. Cody and Punk getting hurt might actually make him the favorite?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Actually a great idea for Forbidden Door would be to have the loser of Tanahashi/Goto(it'll be Goto) face KOR in a singles

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
pretty decent episode of AEW television tonight, boys girls & etc. let's all hug

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Pinwiz11 posted:

Ahem.

Go Ace

Ahem.

Go To

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Sleep

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

shame mox is gonna have to lose to THE ACE though

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

lmao

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2tak3beScc

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

widespread posted:

I tip my hat
https://i.imgur.com/to4aKn5.mp4

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
dunno who that tourist that wandered in from myrtle beach is but kor is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

durrrr