Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
I refreshed the page and thought I got probated. :lol:

Did anybody really think Pac or Page would lose those matches? I dunno. I feel like this is one of of my biggest criticisms of AEW, which is most matches are booked in a rather obvious way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Wardlow one on 20 handicap match. This is silly as gently caress and I am on board.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
hey Schiavone no offense but I don't ever want to hear you use the term "preteen" again thanks

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Visual Basic Bitch posted:

wwe probably owns the right to calling matches that or something dumb

That's exactly what went through my mind.

"It's a DESKS, STEP-LADDERS, AND SEATS MATCH"

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Eat My Fuc posted:

Tony so obviously skipped thru every non bra and panties match until like 2018
He's got a podcast with Conrad and he's not as bad as Jerry Lawler but he has definitely got the creepy old man energy.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
Gettin' dem collywobbles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
That DDT was sick.