Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Between this and the working from home thread, Meme Poker Party is getting a little roughed up today. Harsh but, imo, fair words have been posted.

Hey. MPP. It's alright. Happens to everyone at some point. You're having a rough posting day, is all. It'll get better, probably.

There is no need to worry about me, friend! I fully embrace the Da Share Zone Running Skeleton approach to posting. That one poster was being a prick and tbh there wasn't much else to say so I just bailed on the thread lol. I neither know nor care if anyone else attacked me afterwards. imo being able to say to oneself "I don't like what's happening here" and just bail on a thread is important to a healthy and balanced posting life.

As for the burg, I think discussing this bloke's poor burgin form is a good content, not bad!