Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Jesus, I forgot how ridiculous this was almost. I was working that day and only paid half attention at the beginning.

edit- ugh bad snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

These Proud Boys sure seem to love this Trump fellow. Wouldn't want to disappoint him.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Haha this is like the end of those movies where there's text explaining what happened to each character.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Jesus this still gives me chills.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
JFC that's like a black hole of stupid

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
How can anyone watch this and go "yeah, that was just Antifa playing as Trump supporters"?

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

They are so loving dumb if you wrote it no one would believe. Holy poo poo these chants

Kale
May 14, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

How can anyone watch this and go "yeah, that was just Antifa playing as Trump supporters"?

Sometime they were "tourists"

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Jfc this poo poo was insane. I still remember how loving weird that day was

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Bishyaler posted:

People are latching on like THIS will finally be the thing that puts Trump in jail. This is just the second half of the Mueller Report, but its hilarious to watch the gullible get their hopes up.

Friend, nothing matters until suddenly it does. I don't have high expectations for this series of panels, but I think it's equally as foolish to dismiss it out of hand as it is to believe that this will directly lead to Trump being jailed or something like that.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Silly Burrito posted:

Hell, how can anyone watch this and go "Yeah, this was no big deal, nobody cares about this"?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Bishyaler posted:

Letting the mob in and taking selfies with them counts as joining

This seems like a lot of footage of them not being "let in"

midwest ink
Aug 12, 2007
black magic, you say?

I love that they used the camera footage of McCarthy bailing.

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

nine-gear crow posted:

Hell, how can anyone watch this and go "Yeah, this was no big deal, nobody cares about this"?

If your corperate donor paycheque requires that you believe nobody cares, then its really easy to belive nobody cares.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
God, they're gonna show Ashlee Babbit get capped live and uncensored as a part of this montage, aren't they?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Dudes, I was off work that day and loving watched/heard all of it on unedited livestreams. For some reason, most of them came unarmed. This time. That's a little suprising given how much they love guns and how much dry powder they've been storing since Barrack Obama was elected.

If that IS his real name I mean.

Also, Trump is never going to jail gtfo

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
peaceful people my rear end

good work mixing those two

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

peaceful people my rear end

good work mixing those two

lol that was good

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

Thinking about the republicans who described this as "oh just some guys wandering around for a bit, no biggie"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

BiggerBoat posted:

Dudes, I was off work that day and loving watched/heard all of it on unedited livestreams. For some reason, most of them came unarmed. This time. That's a little suprising given how much they love guns and how much dry powder they've been storing since Barrack Obama was elected.

I took off specifically to watch the votes being counted as a political nerd. This was so far beyond what I was expecting.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Oxyclean posted:

Thinking about the republicans who described this as "oh just some guys wandering around for a bit, no biggie"

I've overheard shppers and coworkers claim they were "invited in" based on the videos of cops falling back here and there. Then I show them some OTHER videos and somehow that was Antifa.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Eyespy posted:

If your corperate donor paycheque requires that you believe nobody cares, then its really easy to belive nobody cares.

Oxyclean posted:

I was talking about certain US CE/C-SPAM regulars who I will eat a probation for naming for "posting about posters" or whatever the latest mod line trotted out to protect the forums favourites from internet harm is.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

BiggerBoat posted:

There's no way people would have weapons in the crowd during the Trump speech. The Secret Service would never allow it.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

gently caress this is tough to watch

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

BiggerBoat posted:

I wonder if they will disclose the reported pipe bombs that were found but didn’t go off. I was surprised how that didn’t get more air time.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

I was talking about certain US CE/C-SPAM regulars who I will eat a probation for naming for "posting about posters" or whatever the latest mod line trotted out to protect the forums favourites from internet harm is.

Instead of vagueposting like this just name them!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

nine-gear crow posted:

God, they're gonna show Ashlee Babbit get capped live and uncensored as a part of this montage, aren't they?

If they do, I wouldn't call it unnecessary.
Not out of morbidity, but because the public needs to see this all. And how and why that action was taken.
No more bs about it being an innocent protester getting killed.
Show that she was part of the invading force breaching perimeter after perimeter, and preparing to breach one more, when she was shot.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

They don’t believe it. It’s all just lies on lies because they don’t give a fig about the truth.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
There was a scene with a large group of people pushing against a group of cops, and each person was being pushed by the person behind them, and more people kept coming in and adding their force to the human battering ram... and you could start to hear them just moaning from the life being squeezed out of them, hundreds of people rhythmically groaning like they had combined to becoming some terrible fleshy monster. Very eerie.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

Those are tiresome too, but I was using your post as a bit of a spring board since I remember some republican congress person(s) or whatever downplaying it severely.

Blows me away to hear Trump's speech again from that day too. Basically just straight up tells Pence he better overturn the election so he can be the winner.

Oxyclean fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jun 10, 2022

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Start with......wheeling out Dumb Nazi Donnie in a loving King Kong cage followed by George Washington's favorite 40 foot high gallows he used for traitors.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

They had arms stashed nearby in case Orange Man said the insurrection act magic words.

They had a plan.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
They still don't know who planted the two pipe bombs either. They have the video, but the person is completely covered and masked.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

They still don't know who planted the two pipe bombs either. They have the video, but the person is completely covered and masked.

Sure, NOW masks are effective

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

XboxPants posted:

There was a scene with a large group of people pushing against a group of cops, and each person was being pushed by the person behind them, and more people kept coming in and adding their force to the human battering ram... and you could start to hear them just moaning from the life being squeezed out of them, hundreds of people rhythmically groaning like they had combined to becoming some terrible fleshy monster. Very eerie.

Crowd crush is a crazy phenomenon. Combine it with mob mentality and it is a recipe for disaster.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Murgos posted:

They had arms stashed nearby in case Orange Man said the insurrection act magic words.

They had a plan.

Quick Reaction Force

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

nine-gear crow posted:

US CE/C-SPAM regulars

Oh, well in that case the answer is brain worms.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I forgot that stand back and stand by line

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

mdemone posted:

Quick Reaction Force

drink

edit- This Proud Boy montage is like a bad Marvel movie, jfc how did we get so dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Jesus, this is harsh. First five minutes they outright call it a coup attempt by Trump and then just systematically lay it out with dates, time stamped video, recordings… cite Federal statutes he’s broken… and even show them reading out his tweets about Pence not doing his job to the crowd over megaphones and taking it as their cue.

This is damning as hell to any reasonable person listening.