Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

gently caress this is tough to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

nine-gear crow posted:

God, they're gonna show Ashlee Babbit get capped live and uncensored as a part of this montage, aren't they?

If they do, I wouldn't call it unnecessary.
Not out of morbidity, but because the public needs to see this all. And how and why that action was taken.
No more bs about it being an innocent protester getting killed.
Show that she was part of the invading force breaching perimeter after perimeter, and preparing to breach one more, when she was shot.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Oracle posted:

This is damning as hell to any reasonable person listening.

Nope!
Maybe I'm just a cynic, but at this point you either think it was seditious insurrection, or...

you think they were protesters, just expressing how they felt, goshdarn it. :kiddo:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

duck.exe posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1535343553609711619?s=21&t=n4qsKOtiYt-7HChq1zbdkg

For comparison that is more viewers than this year’s Oscars got. Fox News only got its usual viewer numbers (3 million).

Does that figure include people who streamed it on YouTube?
(Like me)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

OgNar posted:

This is the lovely part.
The people wearing blinders continue to choose to be blind.
Everyone else already knew these people were blind so not much changed in that respect.

Kind of echos my sentiment to a degree

The Bananana posted:

Nope!
Maybe I'm just a cynic, but at this point you either think it was seditious insurrection, or...

you think they were protesters, just expressing how they felt, goshdarn it. :kiddo:

This is made more likely by the fact that fox News ran the fucker Carlson power hour instead of showing the hearing.

The Bananana fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jun 11, 2022

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

So apparently Fox News WILL have it on today.

quote:

Fox's argument seems to be that prime time is different from daytime: Prime is for opinion hosts like Tucker Carlson, who rejected last Thursday's hearing, but daytime is for news.

Oh, so THATS how it works. Ok got it. Real news during day. Fake poo poo when the moon is out.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

OgNar posted:

Aww cmon
Today is Trumpys birthday and they couldnt have him jailed on such a special occasion?

https://twitter.com/StandForBetter/status/1536721193599836160

Haha, the Melania bit is great.

Sweet mother of God, this can not be real. Can we get a fact check?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Question: if it appears from that video that loudermilk was present for parts of the tour, and tourmembers who would later be back in the attack were taking pics and stuff....

Why do the cap police send back a letter saying "nothing to see here"?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

We're live

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Dr. Faustus posted:

HERE COME DA JUDGE

Why come he can't talk right?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

https://youtu.be/Ec7rCsNFn30
-the judge

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jacob's took further offense to the rebuttal of his assertion that the sentence was inartfully written.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol, "unselect committee".
Just god drat, his shitness knows no bounds

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i think he probably loses, he is too poisonous to moderates and fence party types and would light a fire and scare progressives and liberals. etc.

I mean, for Christ's sake, he got us to vote for Biden, of all things...

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Jaxyon posted:

Trump has been doing crimes in the open for his entire life. He will never see charges.

Honestly, I have to admit I'm 50/50 on the matter, myself.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Well of course it was.
Never a doubt about that lil bitchboi throwing a tantrum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I don't think you can have sparkling ice, as the freezing process will push the carbonation out of solution.