Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
Polls seem to have decoupled from results the last few cycles. My favorite theory is that because you only get answers from people who talk to unknown phone numbers, polls are now selecting for the extremely credulous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
Hell, you can follow politics and not be convinced Trump will be the nominee. I'm open to an unlikely-but-possible chance (call it 10%, based on nothing more than gut feeling) that the dam in one of these trials breaks in such a way that Trump unable to campaign and he gets replaced on an emergency basis. Granted, the other 90% is no questions Trump is the nominee.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
Has he been poorly behaved inside the court? Everything I've seen has been him acting out in social media, rallies, non-court settings. I could believe he's less interested in causing a scene where there's no cameras, etc., for him to directly address his supporters.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
Fat is buoyant, muscle sinks.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
Fox News (public TV at the gym) is already howling about the mere consideration that Trump might need larger fines or jail to have an actual deterrent effect as some sort of terrible double standard.