Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Start with......wheeling out Dumb Nazi Donnie in a loving King Kong cage followed by George Washington's favorite 40 foot high gallows he used for traitors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

NBC just had Peter Alexander sit next to Lester Holt and basically repeat his tweet so that will be the story from now. :argh:

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Jun 29, 2022

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Bannon is going to Gym Jordan style gish gallop, scream, fart and slobber all over the place.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

nine-gear crow posted:

It's hilarious to see all the religious types who've flocked to him, especially all the end times-focused, Revelations-memorizing protestants, because Donald Trump looks and sounds and acts exactly like the Anti-Christ would, and he has the exact same type of pull on these people as the Anti-Christ is claimed to be able to have on all the weak-minded rubes and the false Christians, the ones that these folks all deride in their cautionary tales. Turns out they were the ones they warned themselves about.

Really though? the right wing fundies loved Ronnie, Dubbya and REALLY GOT FIRED UP for Palin the dipshit in 2008, all the insane Teabaggrunts post 2010 and it's been more and more since then until Dumb Donnie the Chosen One appeared.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

V-Men posted:

Among other actually classified documents.

edit: 1 deviled egg
the same deviled egg

It's hard for me to see a situation where a judge delays a criminal investigation for two years but weirder stuff has happened.

"Special" Master Gym Jordan will bury anything incriminating to Dumb Donnie on Kepler 22b.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Coach Beard from Ted Lasso?

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Nov 20, 2022

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Why does everyone here always ignore the MegaChurch Fundie aspect?

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Gen X also fought Reagan Youth skinheads at punk shows. :colbert:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Literally every chud wingnut quoted or interviewed - the 3rd at most thing they always mention is "their faith" and "their church" etc and it's always the vile magachurches they go to.

The megachurches in my NorCal area are obviously filled with Trump flag flying chuds, these same churches blew off all the covid restrictions, helped fund anti lgbt measures, have alt reich speakers indocrinating whatever gullible morons go there to hear their drivel or force their children to attend and of course always vote 100% GOP .......oh and how convenient they have polling stations so you can vote after being cleared by their Proud Boy guards (aka off duty cops). They are a HUGE problem and these things are everywhere.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Traitor Greene needs to be "cleansed" in orange fluffy's piss.

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Apr 6, 2023

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Fabulous Knight posted:

Well well. I'm not American and so I'm legitimately asking, and not trying to be a "This doesn't matter at all" kind of person. What does this mean for Trump's chances of winning the Republican nomination and being the nominee in the general election? He can still run and even win, right (FWIW I don't think he will win in 2024, but he could?)?

Yeah, let's make this the first post of the page.

The 60-70% of the GOP that are magaCHUDs, fundie deplorable fascists and 4channer nazis will vote for him no matter what. They got a taste, they want the full meal.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
it's no coincidence that ratfucker Roger Stone was involved with Nixon, Dubbya's bullshit win and of course still involved with Dumb Donnie.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Sir Kodiak posted:

and I am baffled by your seeming to place it on the same level of severity as "cancel culture bullshit."

I think they are referring to the Bush freaks starting all the "Let's murder the Dixie Chicks for not loving Jesus and Dubbya enough!" type bullshit.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
oh please the chuds will coalesce into the following over the weekend:

1. It's not that bad!
2. Everyone else does it or would do it if they were as smart as The Donald!
3. Biden! Hunter! Hillary!

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I'm sure the perfect pretend Marxists of 4chan will sneak in here to claim "Indicting Trump just makes him stronger! See this poll!" "What about Hunter! Hunter! Hunter!" "Both sides are EXACTLY the same!" "Stay Home Don't Vote! Walk Away!!!!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Dumb Sweaty Donnie as Baron Harkonnen.