Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
trump: i don't see what the big deal is. nobody complained when i brought these other documents home from work
judge: what other documents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

That selection process is going to be a poo poo-show.

fond memories of the shkreli trial

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
here are some snippets from potential jurors in the trial this thread is about : https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...f08fcd1d566742d

quote:

Trump’s attorney Todd Blanche has been asking potential jurors for their opinions of the former president. Here are some of their responses, per pool.

One potential juror said he found Trump “fascinating and mysterious”, adding:

"He walks into a room and he sets people off one way or another … I find that really interesting. Really, this one guy can do all of this. Wow, that’s what I think."

Another potential juror said he was “a big fan of the Apprentice when I was in middle school” and that there are “some things I agreed with, some things I disagreed with” with regards to Trump’s presidency.

One potential juror told Blanche that she isn’t really into politics but that “obviously I know about president Trump. I’m a female.” When asked what she meant by that, she replied:

"I know that there have been opinions on how he doesn’t treat females correctly. Stuff like that."

Another potential juror largely refused to share his views on the former president, insisting that his views don’t matter. He said:

"I’ll say I’m a Democrat so there you go. But I walk in there and he’s a defendant and that’s all he is."

big fan of the "fascinating and mysterious" guy

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Murgos posted:

It’s like an unexpected gift. Suddenly Trump has to see what a vast portion of America thinks about him, how ridiculous he appears and how much he’s a hypocrite and how his dumb little sayings are pointed back at him.

It’s impossible to be the macho big guy when everyone just thinks you’re a fool.

was this the deep state's plan all along? no need to figure out the perfect judicial solution - just force him to sit there helplessly, listening to people's post about him, until his brain or heart explodes

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
he looks exactly like the guy from the "more money for us, gently caress you" cartoon

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive

The Guardian posted:

Donald Trump addressed the media in the hallway outside the courtroom, complaining that it was “totally freezing” inside, per pool.

Asked about his thoughts on the gag order, Trump said it was “totally unconstitutional”, adding:

I’m not allowed to talk but people are allowed to talk about me.

He later said:

I’d love to say everything on my mind.

what if it's normal temperature and he's dying. everyone keeps saying he looks like poo poo

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
reopen alcatraz just for him

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
"i can't believe we did trump's dirty work for him and now his interests have advanced as a result"

https://twitter.com/srl/status/1783841400293056746

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive