Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Never before seen footage! Deleted scenes!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

No one watching Fox news would believe anything that has been said or that will be said. I am sure this will be another conspiracy.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

They are so loving dumb if you wrote it no one would believe. Holy poo poo these chants

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

Dudes, I was off work that day and loving watched/heard all of it on unedited livestreams. For some reason, most of them came unarmed. This time. That's a little suprising given how much they love guns and how much dry powder they've been storing since Barrack Obama was elected.

If that IS his real name I mean.

Also, Trump is never going to jail gtfo

I wonder if they will disclose the reported pipe bombs that were found but didn’t go off. I was surprised how that didn’t get more air time.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

His accent sounded like a heavy boston accent to me at first.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Fate Accomplice posted:

Cheney is a republican and so is Kinzinger

What is the over/under on how long before Cheney burns any of the good will she gains in these hearings?

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Are they done already?

Looks like it. Do we know how many of these sessions there will be?

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Dubar posted:

Overall I think they did a piss poor job of proving that Trump knew anything other than "the deep state is out to get me." He believed in a lot of wild and unsubstantiated poo poo but I'm convinced that he believes it.

This seems accurate but I am not a lawyer

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/1536344786872983552?s=21&t=dMTOLMyZ9mlr7BRlfUgu1Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Dr. Faustus posted:

^^^ Yeah

Seth Abramson isn't a guy with a reputation sufficient you'd want to use him as a source around here. But that doesn't mean he is wrong.

Fair. I followed him but could remember why. His fancy law words seemed accurate to my pleb brain