Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Thompson famously hated every president besides Jimmy Carter, he would have double super hated the gently caress out of Trump

I'll amend, he was fine with Clinton too until he met the guy, realized the folksy hillbilly thing was an act and he had bought it wholesale

DeathChicken fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Sep 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I mean for Republicans at least he's a big stupid blank check to do whatever they want (in theory), I can see the idea of the gravy train returning winning out over long term self-preservation in those sorts. The Dems I got nothing

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I don't think Trump can lift his arms that high

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

There was a story about ICP arguing with Terry Funk over royalties or somesuch, so they came over for lunch one day, sneak left a wad of money on his table and left before he could object

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I guess that would have been around when he was promoting Art of the Deal. He could still coherently speak back then. Dude was always a dumbfuck, but he could get to a point if you drew him a straight line to it

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I mean given his entire plan seems to be to stall criminal proceedings until being elected and then argue the president is immune to prosecution, uh

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I definitely remember the sentiment during Trump's term was "Why is this idiot making us do parades when we could be doing literally anything useful"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Only time I was called for jury duty was for a state I hadn't lived in for about ten years. I told them that over the phone, they were like "Uh disregard the summons then"

DeathChicken fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Apr 17, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I was very little when Reagan was president but I definitely remember it feeling akin to Dubya much later. What you got on TV was his aw shucks bullshit and the terrible stuff he was doing didn't see air at all