Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014
They are coming out swinging but I'm still not confident this will change anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014
LOL Jared Kushner referring to it as "whining" is hilarious

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014

Dr. Faustus posted:

Jared getting pilloried rn

As he should be imo

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014
gently caress me, I missed the beginning of the hearing. Is there somewhere I can watch from the beginning?

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014
I am so done with this Judge LOL. 2 hours of hearing time is going to be taken up by this judge saying 10 words.

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014

Zotix posted:

MSNBC also reporting that Trump's attorney says that if he's indicted that he will surrender.

Where are you seeing this?

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014

Main Paineframe posted:

These cases are not going to decide the future of the nation. And even if they were, the court still shouldn't be going out of its way to do things differently because their target is a political candidate in an upcoming election.

I feel like the courts determining issues related to that political candidates ability to run in that upcoming election should push them to do things differently or more quickly than usual, as their rulings will affect the upcoming election itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014

InsertPotPun posted:

when trump was ramping up i had a brother who was a contrarian. nothing was smarter than to say "i disagree *sniff*". and one of the many things he would never accept was "deplatforming works"
lol no" he would say, looking down his enlightened centrist nose at me, "they'll be even MORE popular now! you see how their merch sales went up by 10% for the first week of being banned?? and you shouldn't punch nazis, richard spenser will be back and stronger than ever"
"just get rid of the assholes" works 99% of the time and has throughout history

Thats a lot of words to just say your brother is an idiot