Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

It is the now duty of every single American that was upset by the events of January 6 to file suit against Donald Trump for mental anguish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
Ready to do the crime, crying like a baby faced with doing the time.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

rump can't name a single Bible verse. Not even Jesus Wept.

"2 Corinthians walk into a bar..."

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

DTurtle posted:

My favorite name so far is still "Citizen Trump". "Criminal Trump" or "Felon Trump" would be great alternatives though.

Holding out for "Inmate #..."

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Tesseraction posted:

Does this trial have an anonymous jury?

Anonymous to the public, but available to the defense.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
Oh poo poo. Go to a store and call it a "bodega" and instantly get a landslide of minority support.

DEMOCRATS HATE THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
There's also my stacks of Soros checks for D votes and every left-leaning post/comment I make online.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Pablo Bluth posted:

Any sane person should consider a sleeping Trump the optimum state when your have to be in his company.

Sleep just means the poo poo comes out of his rear end instead of his mouth.

The net result is the same.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
I really want to know where that $9000 actually came from, and why they needed two separate checks.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Velocity Raptor posted:

The attorneys probably just covered the cost of the fine with the expectation that they'll just add it to his bill (like they'll ever get paid). Two checks is probably because it came out of two different accounts from the company.

Makes sense.

If that's accurate I do enjoy that they're already bleeding because of him less than a month into the thing.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

GAGGED

LIKE A DOG

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Caros posted:

So I have to ask, does anyone understand Trump's legal strategy for the NY case?

"Cohen is a liar and Daniels is a liar" and/or "MISTRIAL!"

That about sums it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

BiggerBoat posted:

Hannity keeps saying that "nobody can even say what the charges even are"

I love how they pretend they don't understand how courts work.

Like, you can't file a lawsuit without specific charges. It's not as if the prosecution keeps everyone in suspense throughout the entire process.

And defense attorneys are just supposed to wing it?