Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Boris Galerkin posted:

Kind of a gross tweet/video to be honest. Calling someone a filthy infected animal is like right out of the Nazi playbook isn't it?

Michael Rappapot, noted nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
E: never mind. I read the thread.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Trumps trials are the Mr. Burns can’t get sick meme.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

e: wrong thread lol

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 23, 2023

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Can we get all of them in a lineup?

Hand me the keys you loving cocksucker!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So what happens to all Trump Org NDA’s? They go poof, right?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Seems like you would not want to state up front that a lawyer in the room was not your lawyer thus free to testify about what went on on said room.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

MaoistBanker posted:

unfortunately it is now 2023 and not 2016 and there are people who will literally kill them if they do this

Yeah but what’s the downside?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I’m no lip reader, but in the video it looked like he said gently caress you to her before walking away.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Did Trump testify today??

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

In his mind he’s never paying a dime. His whole plan is take back the presidency and not be accountable for anything. He probably already has a plan to weaponise the DOJ against Carrol.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It's just something you've never heard. It's been around for ages. C U Next Tuesday.

She was on a podcast I was listening too the other day and told that story and I was loving baffled about why See you next Tuesday was so obnoxious. Now I get it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So is a “counter-judgement” a thing?

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=m1BJ3l4Pa//KkesZfKdEkQ==

Or is this just more hack lawyering?

I am under the impression that the whole trial was the opportunity to make a case.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

PainterofCrap posted:

The only thing TRump seems to care about is the image he projects: that of a bigly billionaire that is above the petty poo poo us mere mortals have to deal with.

Except the legal system has him facing a reckoning.

Either he has the cash/liquid assets to cover the fines for his appeals - or he don't. I do not think he has any way of raising this money.

If/when that reality becomes unassailable fact, the media - biased or not - will report that TRump is broke.

Then, he still has to pay. Somehow. I think disgorgement will vaporize what's left of TRump Org.

It's been fairly well established that TRump is a toxic, malignant narcissist. But I have not been able to find online, what happens to such people when the inevitable concrete cell of reality closes in, and becomes utterly impossible to ignore.

I don't mean jail. I don't think he'll live long enough to see the inside of a cell.

Well Hitler killed his dog then shot himself, so...

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Accipiter posted:

Oh poo poo. Go to a store and call it a "bodega" and instantly get a landslide of minority support.

DEMOCRATS HATE THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK

Apparently the bodega owner was charged by the same DA with a crime for fighting back during an alleged robbery attempt or at least that was the framing. He didn't pick that store at random.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

DarkHorse posted:

"On September 12, 2001 you uploaded a file named tribute.avi - could you explain to this New York court the contents of that video?"

"lol. Lmao."

Klerck has been dead a long time.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Any place have a good running summation of the trial?

One thing twitter was good for was following along stuff like that, but lol logging onto twitter for any reason ever.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So by getting checks sent to him to sign at the White House didn’t the Trump org lackey who testified basically prove what we all ready knew that he was involved with the day to day operations of Trump org WHILE president?

No conflict of interest or enulments clause violations there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Why do all these fuckers live well into their 80s and none of them have strokes or heart attacks or aggressive brain cancer?