Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Caros posted:

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1707842480358518922?t=-ojfdNbtvgiIDnU8PX5r7w&s=19

So apparently one of Trump's Rico buddies just pled guilty. That... Probably isn't good for him.

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1707845032860926044?t=vDqjH2mEYsjG3ypOEZ4OXA&s=19

Five years probation, $5000 fine. Requirement to 'testify truthfully in this case and all other proceedings'

That feels like a flip to me.

This dude to the prosecutors getting off easy for flipping on Donny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
MTG being the bomber is a universal truth, like the man who tased his balls until he died or Andrew Tate being arrested because of a pizza box.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tayter Swift posted:

people like to gently caress

Source?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I had a similar case once with a guy who got busted with over 1500 pills in his car and another 1k in his apartment.

After testing they were all sugar pills.

"Man, no wonder. I was taking thirteen of those a day!"

Was he sentenced to insulin?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Main Paineframe posted:

I have a hard time imagining a hypothetical where a president can slaughter the entirety of Congress without any problems, but can be stopped by a single federal prosecutor.

What if the prosecutor was Batman?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My only experience with jury duty was marred by the antics of one Pauly Shore.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Crows Turn Off posted:

Would a juror also be excused if they posted something about how great Trump is?

In theory yes but I think everyone in NYC hates Trump.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm a professional idiot and even I know you can't get around a gag order by just having your friends say the words you want to say. But they seem to be willing to give him a billion miles of rope so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Captain_Maclaine posted:

They settled the case for just shy of eight hundred million dollars, which does not suggest their case was going particularly well.

Tucker was mysteriously let go right after.