Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
T-Minus 1 Hour for you to decide if your allegiance is to democracy, to the republic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lastgirl posted:

T-Minus 1 Hour for you to decide if your allegiance is to democracy, to the republic!

DO SOMETHING!!!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Red Baron posted:

you dont even need to wait to know that it will be exactly that

I've been repeatedly assured this is the most important thing possible to safeguard our fragile democracy, so surely this event will be laden with import and decisive action. Otherwise we'd be living in a sclerotic failing empire in its last days!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Zokari posted:

mark it: they will march donald trump out onto a stage and execute him on live television

I hope he comes out to Macho Man by The Village People

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Anderson Cooper & Jake Tapper running the pregame show on CNN this is the real deal 😎

Comey Homie
May 9, 2017
i hosed up folx. it starts at 8.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Zokari posted:

mark it: they will march donald trump out onto a stage and execute him on live television

Mike Pence will kick away the ladder. "Checks and balances."

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Im in lovely zoom meetings throughout this whole thing and dont care cause its gonna suck rear end

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
drat, can't wait for this to Dave democracy in PRIME TIME

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Comey Homie posted:

i hosed up folx. it starts at 8.

Don't worry. They're already pre-releasing their opening statements

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1535022779132792832

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Nix Panicus posted:

I've been repeatedly assured this is the most important thing possible to safeguard our fragile democracy, so surely this event will be laden with import and decisive action. Otherwise we'd be living in a sclerotic failing empire in its last days!

lmao yeah it rules

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/letsgohawksgpg/status/1534989150440636425

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
So what is this for again? Seriously. They're going to show us pre-recorded testimony. What am I supposed to do with any of this information.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1534995854326652933?s=20&t=ksiiGNdxJ3ibEhcY-LSoWw

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nix Panicus posted:

keep your peepers open and pried on the screen

democracy is not a spectator sport

your visual acuity must not falter to maintain it

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

1glitch0 posted:

So what is this for again? Seriously. They're going to show us pre-recorded testimony. What am I supposed to do with any of this information.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

Just to get the chain of events on the record for when the Democrats are removed from power for-ever.

More for the history books.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

this is the endpoint of terminal lib brain as it struggles to cope with the absence of relevance or power. they either truly believe that :decorum: will save them (it wont) or they know this dog and pony show is all just theater and theyre as bad as the GOP who wants to execute them live on TV.

Take your pick

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Man Musk posted:

Just to get the chain of events on the record for when the Democrats are removed from power for-ever.

More for the history books.

So my presence isn't really needed for this...

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that have to have SOMETHING new, right? right ???

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

1glitch0 posted:

So my presence isn't really needed for this...

wow, so you hate democracy?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

It's an elementary school book report

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

wow, so you hate democracy?

some real sickos itt

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Nobody cares about this poo poo except comfortable MSNBC-watching libs, OP

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Red Baron posted:

some real sickos itt

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

The Pussy Boss posted:

Nobody cares about this poo poo except comfortable MSNBC-watching libs, OP

Shut the gently caress up and let people post about whatever they want, you loser.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Red Baron posted:

some real sickos itt

YES... HA HA
HA... YES!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

have they sent out preliminary notes to who's gonna have to pay misdemeanor fines yet

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The witch hunt of witch hunts
The sideshow to end this sideshow of a country!
Break out the Malleus Maleficarum!
It's time to gooooooooo!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!
i donald j trump livetruths the hearing

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wow I can't believe in just a few hours they'll arrest Donald Trump

right? This is what this is for right? Not just a multi-day long performative cry-fest about some fat boat dealers tazing themselves to death last year while people still can't afford loving baby food and gas?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Shut the gently caress up and let people post about whatever they want, you loser.

you are the lib

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The proud boys had a guy shooting a documentary embedded with them before and on January 6th

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

you are the lib

:monocle:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they'll fling the doors open at 8:01 and Donald Trump will be shackled, naked, to an American flag pole

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'mr trump when you see how big my tears are, and how loud I can cry, you'll see you have no choice but to submit yourself for arrest for the crime of giving a bad speech'

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

take beano