Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
can’t believe they’re finally gonna impeach Donald Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbus
May 18, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

So what is this for again? Seriously. They're going to show us pre-recorded testimony. What am I supposed to do with any of this information.

vote

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
lots of losers and haters itt

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

1glitch0 posted:

So what is this for again? Seriously. They're going to show us pre-recorded testimony. What am I supposed to do with any of this information.

It's the most blatant, overt, produced, and potentially best funded flagrant piece of propaganda in living memory.

Live, on TV.

:america: :USA: :9/11: :neverforget:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
you know who should be made to feel afraid every day of their useless loving life? The people in this administration doing poo poo like this

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1534994603652300800

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
*Pounds Table*
DUMB poo poo!
DUMB poo poo!
DUMB poo poo!
DUMB poo poo!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

oh boy lots of opinion posts opining about how little they opine about the topic they are posting about

the President makes this all happen :')

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

hope they bring in the cast of hamilton to play the greek chorus

Zisky
May 6, 2003

are the dems on the field for warmups yet?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Did anyone else just see that bit with Manu Raju just now? It was spectacular.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

the milk machine posted:

i donald j trump livetruths the hearing

don’t tease

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'm happy I'm streaming this

because 1 - everyone is referring to the start time as Prime-Time and lamenting Young Sheldon and Grey's Anatomy which confuses me

and 2 - all straight reporters are sad dumb ugly trash. I'd let them bag my groceries but I'd withhold my bread and eggs.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Zisky posted:

are the dems on the field for warmups yet?

they're bringing out the gavel boy

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Man Musk posted:

oh boy lots of opinion posts opining about how little they opine about the topic they are posting about

this one is co-produced by the mouse

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Man Musk posted:

super brave of them to announce how little they care when its the subtext to the running gags the whole time

really having a riot at some of these comedy materials they're providing with original thoughts like ":gas:"

total loving idiots

Man Musk posted:

they're bringing out the gavel boy

remember, keep your peepers on the gavel boy, as he passes on the baton of justice for democracy

not a spectator sport, democracy

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

spectator sport: blitzball

not a spectator sport: democracy

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

not a spectator sport, democracy

the heros of 1/6 were right all along

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Never before scene video of the Capitol break in tonight! Snyder Cut incoming!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Who else is here to spectate like me?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

WrasslorMonkey posted:

i just want to hear lin manuel miranda sing the national anthem

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

WrasslorMonkey posted:

buddy I'm crankin off right now!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9tybwE69g0

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

sexpig by night posted:

wow I can't believe in just a few hours they'll arrest Donald Trump

right? This is what this is for right? Not just a multi-day long performative cry-fest about some fat boat dealers tazing themselves to death last year while people still can't afford loving baby food and gas?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I know there are people who think the US government was almost toppled in a coup on January 6th, 2021, by a bunch of cosplayers taking a guided tour of Congress, but it's pretty embarrassing that there's a thread full of these people in this forum

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

The Pussy Boss posted:

I know there are people who think the US government was almost toppled in a coup on January 6th, 2021, by a bunch of cosplayers taking a guided tour of Congress, but it's pretty embarrassing that there's a thread full of these people in this forum

where

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Trump was found guilty of treason by a military tribunal at Guantanamo bay last year and subsequently replaced with a hologram. Tonight's proceedings merely serve to inform the public of this.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

The Pussy Boss posted:

If your own posts don't embarrass you, I don't see why ours should.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

that mouth is gonna get wornt out

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

sexpig by night posted:

you know who should be made to feel afraid every day of their useless loving life? The people in this administration doing poo poo like this

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1534994603652300800

jobs dont pay poo poo but u can have as many as u want

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

the bad place

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The Pussy Boss posted:

go earn some history

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

oh QCS

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Pussy Boss posted:

get a load of this anti-democracy spectator

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

The Pussy Boss posted:

libtard spotted

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Trump was found guilty of treason by a military tribunal at Guantanamo bay last year and subsequently replaced with a hologram. Tonight's proceedings merely serve to inform the public of this.

i hope this happens but due to an accident Nd or possibly saboteur the hologram gets the tupac hologram audio to go with the trjmp hologram video and we get an epic version of Changes or hit em up set to the trump fortnite dual handjobs dance

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

sexpig by night posted:

that mouth is gonna get wornt out

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

president what that mouth do, sir, pleasure to see you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
sources tell me they're bringing an imax screen for us to not spectate democracy at

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

never forget :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

The Pussy Boss posted: