Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

mark immune posted:

i regret to inform y*ll that the american gov't has finally lost my approval. i take no pleasure in reporting this

huh, what did they do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

WrasslorMonkey posted:

huh, what did they do?

No new Spiderman in mcu

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Uglycat posted:

No new Spiderman in mcu

Why is everyone suddenly saying this on the internet?

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

bedpan posted:

they are worried about not being able to get a job

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

what the

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mark immune tearing away the layers of irony posting until there's just a brick wall and a janitor standing there blinking

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
lmao

https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfJohn/status/1551287400583688194

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

cops stonewalling?! i am shocked.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mark immune posted:

my bad for doubting these were syqs

are you not familiar with uglycat? lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

"if they have nothing to hide what are they worried about"

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Spergin Morlock posted:

are you not familiar with uglycat? lol

no lol, is his gimmick being dumb as poo poo?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mark immune posted:

no lol, is his gimmick being dumb as poo poo?

iirc theyre a schizo poster who thought that was being targeted by anti-buttigieg gangstalkers in South Bend and started taking pictures and creating a database of them.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

1glitch0 posted:

The Good Place's portrayal of the democrats remains perfect.

I resign immediately

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

iirc theyre a schizo poster who thought that was being targeted by anti-buttigieg gangstalkers in South Bend and started taking pictures and creating a database of them.

goons rock

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
---------------->
So as I was saying....

Bannon, Flynn, Stone, Giuliana, Trump, and the FSB colluded, using the fb data stolen by Cambridge analytica, the right wing media networks on cable, radio, print and social media, and employing an enormous number of sockpuppets on every platform, building myriad weaponized args, a bernie-to-trump pipeline, a campaign of stochastic terrorism, all the rabbit holes and any number of pills, forming an alt-reality cult and a number of white supremacists militias loyal to Trump. And they stole one election and when they failed to steal another they doubled down and sent this mob of their making at the capital and encouraged efforts to murder office holders that stand in the way.

And this small group of players is very epstein-adjacent.

It's gotta be treason.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Uglycat posted:

So as I was saying....

Bannon, Flynn, Stone, Giuliana, Trump, and the FSB colluded, using the fb data stolen by Cambridge analytica, the right wing media networks on cable, radio, print and social media, and employing an enormous number of sockpuppets on every platform, building myriad weaponized args, a bernie-to-trump pipeline, a campaign of stochastic terrorism, all the rabbit holes and any number of pills, forming an alt-reality cult and a number of white supremacists militias loyal to Trump. And they stole one election and when they failed to steal another they doubled down and sent this mob of their making at the capital and encouraged efforts to murder office holders that stand in the way.

And this small group of players is very epstein-adjacent.

It's gotta be treason.
:same:

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
---------------->
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/26/trump-justice-investigation-january-6/

Criminal investigation into Trump, regarding his communications day of Jan 6.

He should be charged with treason

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Finished.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Done.

edit: gently caress, beaten

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1551983168160313344

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
What like with a cloth or something?

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
---------------->
So hear me out

Trump isn't smart.
He isn't the mastermind.
In fact, trump as the saboteur in chief is but one theater
In a war, a deliberate campaign of stochastic terrorism, aimed at destroying the federal apparatus and accelerating suffering, harm and death upon the human population that live within the boundaries of said federal apparatus. It is a campaign where 'the cruelty is the point', and US citizens endure a great deal of the unnecessary suffering

(Bear with me, the argument is for a target audience)

There is a concerted effort, a war being waged against democracy itself. Those waging that war are unmistakeably enemies of the US Federal Machine, as evidenced by their (decidedly anti-democratic and constitutionally forbidden) tactics, their targets (us senate, etc), and their ideology.

Trump has given aid and comfort to those waging this war.

He has performed any number of overt acts that further the aims of destroying the institution that was formed from the US Constitution. Arm in arm with others, also waging war on the Federal Aparatus.

Death.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Uglycat posted:

So hear me out

Trump isn't smart.
He isn't the mastermind.

:wrong:

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
end times prophet matt uglycat

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

do they actually have something on him? didn't read all that stuff

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

To. America.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bedpan posted:

do they actually have something on him? didn't read all that stuff

there's zero evidence that trump has ever committed a crime

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Ouch you just kicked me in my federal apparatus!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lmao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Uglycat posted:

So hear me out

Trump isn't smart.
He isn't the mastermind.
In fact, trump as the saboteur in chief is but one theater
In a war, a deliberate campaign of stochastic terrorism, aimed at destroying the federal apparatus and accelerating suffering, harm and death upon the human population that live within the boundaries of said federal apparatus. It is a campaign where 'the cruelty is the point', and US citizens endure a great deal of the unnecessary suffering

(Bear with me, the argument is for a target audience)

There is a concerted effort, a war being waged against democracy itself. Those waging that war are unmistakeably enemies of the US Federal Machine, as evidenced by their (decidedly anti-democratic and constitutionally forbidden) tactics, their targets (us senate, etc), and their ideology.

Trump has given aid and comfort to those waging this war.

He has performed any number of overt acts that further the aims of destroying the institution that was formed from the US Constitution. Arm in arm with others, also waging war on the Federal Aparatus.

Death.

you ever jack off?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
We're kinda getting the shape of the narrative, but we haven't seen a lot of documents.

Some people willing to sing now will have deliberately not kept records before, providing only testimony.

Some probably kept dox to protect themselves. These will come more from people that were against the plan.

Some will surely have been sloppy, incomplete, leaving fragments or better. Opsec is hard.

Some will have assumed there would never be an investigation or any subpoenas and just "yeah yeah yeahed" through suggestions for opsec (and maybe politely didn't take notes in certain meetings with certain persons).

Then there's the media record, broadcasts and timestamped tweets and docu teams rolling; the committee has curated a trove, and shown us an illustrative sample to flesh out the narrative.

We know the feds have a shirload of dox, yeah? Biden should be able to unlock and examine any "top secret" file on the white house server, so all the federal records are accessible (and their absence anywhere should read like the Nixon tapes 17 minutes or whatever). We know the feds raided maralago. We know shreds of paper have been recovered from the white house toilet (!!). We can figure anyone willing to testify before Congress is willing to talk to the feds, and each will have some portion of dox. The feds can put leverage on a number of people to make then cough up more. The fed may have access to nsa dox, guiding some of the parallel reconstruction. Anything gathered by the j6 select committee is at the Fed's fingertips.

This train is just getting going.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Literal qanon posting

TRUST THE PLAN

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jfk jr faked his death and is going to reappear to personally arrest drunmf

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Grapplejack posted:

Literal qanon posting

TRUST THE PLAN

oh you never saw uglycat post before, gotcha

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

We're kinda getting the shape of the narrative, but we haven't seen a lot of documents.

Some people willing to sing now will have deliberately not kept records before, providing only testimony.

Some probably kept dox to protect themselves. These will come more from people that were against the plan.

Some will surely have been sloppy, incomplete, leaving fragments or better. Opsec is hard.

Some will have assumed there would never be an investigation or any subpoenas and just "yeah yeah yeahed" through suggestions for opsec (and maybe politely didn't take notes in certain meetings with certain persons).

Then there's the media record, broadcasts and timestamped tweets and docu teams rolling; the committee has curated a trove, and shown us an illustrative sample to flesh out the narrative.

We know the feds have a shirload of dox, yeah? Biden should be able to unlock and examine any "top secret" file on the white house server, so all the federal records are accessible (and their absence anywhere should read like the Nixon tapes 17 minutes or whatever). We know the feds raided maralago. We know shreds of paper have been recovered from the white house toilet (!!). We can figure anyone willing to testify before Congress is willing to talk to the feds, and each will have some portion of dox. The feds can put leverage on a number of people to make then cough up more. The fed may have access to nsa dox, guiding some of the parallel reconstruction. Anything gathered by the j6 select committee is at the Fed's fingertips.

This train is just getting going.

i've been thinking that parallel construction from NSA data is probably half of why this is taking so long lol. also taking care to make sure everything related to the saudis, UK royals, epstein, etc stay buried

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1553200803816538118?t=bs4WaeETFSzrit6wxCzaMQ&s=19

Hmmm

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
---------------->

We don't need them to prove overt acts.

The battle could be a distraction, pitting the committee against the secret service, when they want to target Trump.

"Secret service confirms Trump tried to throttle them" was never the 'smoking gun.'

And the committee made it a point to kiss the SS's rear end and deliberately humanized Pence's team when the web was awash with theories that Trump had a team of ss ready to kidnap the veep.

I figger its a chess move that's been reasoned through.

But yeah, I noticed it and this new info is consistent with the hypothesis. Dems won't go after SS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Uglycat posted:

We don't need them to prove overt acts.

The battle could be a distraction, pitting the committee against the secret service, when they want to target Trump.

"Secret service confirms Trump tried to throttle them" was never the 'smoking gun.'

And the committee made it a point to kiss the SS's rear end and deliberately humanized Pence's team when the web was awash with theories that Trump had a team of ss ready to kidnap the veep.

I figger its a chess move that's been reasoned through.

But yeah, I noticed it and this new info is consistent with the hypothesis. Dems won't go after SS.

That's right