Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth
If I feel the urge to poop I sit on the toilet, push a little and the entire turd slides out in like 2 seconds.

Are you guys seriously sitting there grunting and straining for minutes at a time? Is your diet entirely Big Macs and no water?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Who only poops one way? My poo poo-pattern is a scattered array of unknowability. Sometimes it's quick, other times my legs go numb.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Superior pooper supremacy get the gently caress out of here weird inferior poopers. I AM JUDGING YOU FOR YOUR POOPS.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

You don't read because you're pooping. Pooping is an excuse to get in some quiet reading time.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
just hit the diarrhea bong at my friends brothers place sounds nasty but it was actually lit. We were smoking through a bong with this muddy brown water that looked like poo poo and I assumed it was just regular water and the bong hadn't been cleaned in a while. Turns out the dude puts his diarrhea in the fridge for months and filters it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I don't understand people who can be on the toilet for more than 5 mins if they're not having gastrointestinal issues

Like what are you doing? Your poo poo is literally wafting back up your butt crack. You now are sitting on top of your own poo poo

Disgusting creatures.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I agree OP. one of my mates always takes ages, he'll be like, "just away for a jobbie brb" and then like 20+ mins later he's still poopin' and we're all looking at each other like, "wtf".

I have a terrible horrible diet and all my poos are normal and take no more than 3 minutes from start to finish.

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.
I like to read my poop. After I take a huge steamer ill take a peek and see if the universe in trying to speak to me with my stool.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
For those of us that have families it’s the only time you get some GODDAMN PEACE AND QUIET TIME

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
My poops took a lot less time once I got a bidet and could rocket some water up my rear end to flush out the stubborn bits. Seriously, 30 bucks

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

CozyFella posted:

I like to read my poop. After I take a huge steamer ill take a peek and see if the universe in trying to speak to me with my stool.

:hmmyes:
Mmhmm poo-tea divination

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes I get a cliffhanger and I’m like, goddamn is this poo poo ever going to drop? Like you can try jiggling a little or whatever but it’s still there, stuck in limbo. And it’s like, if you pinch it half of it is still in your rear end in a top hat and you got goops of poo poo around the rim then. Then what? Just wait for it to plop? Literally never does. You can read like 2 car and drivers and do all the puzzles in a highlights, still zero progress. So what just wipe? Then you got one of those things where you’re just smearing poo poo up and down your buttcrack, and even when you get that wiped off this little turd is just progressing out like a poopy pez dispenser. Like you need a courtesy flush PLUS a whole bogroll to get that poo poo off. Might as well have had ribs and whiskey because your high fiber diet has failed you. It’s one of those FML shits you hope never happens at a festival or on an airplane. :shrug:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
toilet time is for posting int he Friday thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Sometimes I get a cliffhanger and I’m like, goddamn is this poo poo ever going to drop? Like you can try jiggling a little or whatever but it’s still there, stuck in limbo. And it’s like, if you pinch it half of it is still in your rear end in a top hat and you got goops of poo poo around the rim then. Then what? Just wait for it to plop? Literally never does. You can read like 2 car and drivers and do all the puzzles in a highlights, still zero progress. So what just wipe? Then you got one of those things where you’re just smearing poo poo up and down your buttcrack, and even when you get that wiped off this little turd is just progressing out like a poopy pez dispenser. Like you need a courtesy flush PLUS a whole bogroll to get that poo poo off. Might as well have had ribs and whiskey because your high fiber diet has failed you. It’s one of those FML shits you hope never happens at a festival or on an airplane. :shrug:

same

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Time is the toilet in which we poop.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

beer gas canister posted:

toilet time is for posting int he Friday thread

lol. abslouetley this

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I poop in 2 seconds, then I sit there and hide from my family for the next 20 minutes.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

lmao @ this guy who doesn't own a poop spoon

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

I have never poo poo

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I have wondered this so many times in my life

Every time I am in someone's bathroom and they have things to read I think "well here is someone who is not doing it right"

As with everything though it is likely due to people who have medical issues that to that person are normal and therefore ignored

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If you arent spending at least 30 minutes on the toilet at least twice a day between the hours of 8-5 you are doing something extremely wrong

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

I have never poo poo

See OP, look at this poor guy. Been on the toilet all his life!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

DON'T: read on the toilet 🚫

DO: post on the toilet ✅

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my rear end in a top hat is greedy and doesnt want to share its poop with the toilet. im considering group therapy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i bet the OP poops off the clock

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I used to take a super long time to poop until I discovered they make an electric poop knife.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

you ever poo poo at work, op

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
Bathroom time is trivia time. Keep a copy of the Guinness Book of World Records and marvel at the world's largest Jello mold or that guy with the five foot long fingernails.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You gots to poop on company time, it's prime opportunity for posting

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
I got bad guts!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm not gonna lie, that 6-8 AM absolute poo poo missile, just one giant turd, no splash, full sinker is as satisfying as.....

poo poo.

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jun 10, 2022

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

I poop fast but then spend another 15 minutes finishing the chapter of whatever book I'm reading of its any good

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
You know GBS has this fixation on pooping and I've really been debating if I should go ahead make a thread about my upcoming colonoscopy.

My brother is dying of colon cancer and I haven't pooped right since I quit smoking 3 years ago so I am overdue for one, this is of course my first.

But this is pretty drat unsexy

On the other hand--- alot of you guys should get one in the next 10 years. Colon cancer is SUPER PREVENTABLE sometimes. According to the nice butt doctor I had a phone interview with if they get in there and remove lil precancerous polyps (I assume that's what they are, he called them moles in the phone call and I decided not to be insulted) the chances of later cancer are reduced 80 PERCENT!!!

I have to empty my brother's colostomy bag multiple times a day for him. After a few weeks of this I went to my doctor and said I want a docs head up my rear end STAT

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
If you rotate 180 degrees you can put your laptop on the cistern.

There's not much you can't do on the toilet.

Don't take calls though. People can always tell.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spinz posted:

You know GBS has this fixation on pooping and I've really been debating if I should go ahead make a thread about my upcoming colonoscopy.

My brother is dying of colon cancer and I haven't pooped right since I quit smoking 3 years ago so I am overdue for one, this is of course my first.

But this is pretty drat unsexy

On the other hand--- alot of you guys should get one in the next 10 years. Colon cancer is SUPER PREVENTABLE sometimes. According to the nice butt doctor I had a phone interview with if they get in there and remove lil precancerous polyps (I assume that's what they are, he called them moles in the phone call and I decided not to be insulted) the chances of later cancer are reduced 80 PERCENT!!!

I have to empty my brother's colostomy bag multiple times a day for him. After a few weeks of this I went to my doctor and said I want a docs head up my rear end STAT

how much it cost becaues thats probably biggest hurdle for most who havent had it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Odd.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Spinz posted:

I have to empty my brother's colostomy bag multiple times a day for him.

drat bro you're a really good brother, lots of props for this

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

SpaceAceJase posted:

Don't take calls though. People can always tell.
Yeah, they sound echoey. I have never called anyone in the bathroom but people have called me while they're in the bathroom.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Caesar Saladin posted:

drat bro you're a really good brother, lots of props for this

How on God's green earth do you not know I'm a chick yet lol

Your username was in my very first username thread I ever did!!

Spinz fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jun 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

:smuggo:

Only registered members can see post attachments!