Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Secks Cauldron posted:

Yeah, they sound echoey. I have never called anyone in the bathroom but people have called me while they're in the bathroom.

That's the whole point, you're supposed to let everyone know you're in the bathroom. Powermove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
ls posting on the toilet worse than reading on the toilet?

Posted from a toilet.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I agree OP. one of my mates always takes ages, he'll be like, "just away for a jobbie brb" and then like 20+ mins later he's still poopin' and we're all looking at each other like, "wtf".

I have a terrible horrible diet and all my poos are normal and take no more than 3 minutes from start to finish.

hes jo(jack off)ing, op

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Spinz posted:

How on God's green earth do you not know I'm not a chick yet lol

Your username was in my very first username thread I ever did!!

what

are you a chick or not now im confused

which is nothing new

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Stack some of these bad boys on your lovely bathroom stool (we had a table), and you can ride till your legs fall asleep

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

I sit when I pee, so I just do a little pee and then I sit forever.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

I paid $120 for my Kindle, I will drat well get full use out of it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fuuuuck I want a hat that’s also a Caesar salad. :munch:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
A sad state of affairs when a simple respite from the bustle is limited to squatting over a duteous pool of water.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Spinz posted:

How on God's green earth do you not know I'm not a chick yet lol

Your username was in my very first username thread I ever did!!

change ur av back to the pretty hand drawn pic of you pls :shobon:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You'll find the time if you're getting paid for it

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

putin is a oval office posted:

what

are you a chick or not now im confused

which is nothing new

Good God what a lovely typo of mine :doh:
Yes I'm a lady

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

change ur av back to the pretty hand drawn pic of you pls :shobon:

I dont know how, Im just a cavewoman

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

horrible rotten guts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Yeah i got intertestinial problems i guess. Poops comes out the rear end, the rear end is messed up anyway you look at it. Honestly maybe just let people unclench their clinchers for 5 minutes and do some reflecting. If they want. Or read something if they don't.