Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Here's a thing I don't like: no longer being able to see how every unit would look in each class's outfit. I loved just scrolling through all the options for everyone in 3 Houses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I finally beat Scarlet Blaze after starting it, getting bored, then randomly coming back a month later and really enjoying it. As a first Warriors game it does feel like it throws a ton at you, but I definitely felt a little fatigue toward the end. Camp stuff coulda just been one menu, other things streamlined, etc. And people were right about it just.....abruptly ending. Still had fun spending more time with the characters though. I hope there's story DLC or an added endless mode like the other Switch Warriors games (right?)

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

the ashen wolves are my friends and it was cool to hang out with them more

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Truly a shame that any hope for DLC is dead :( would've loved those characters added in

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Considering all the routes just sorta.....abruptly end, it did feel like they were teasing something additional. There seemed to be a lot of chatter all over the place expecting some sort of DLC route to wrap everything up :shrug: