Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notty
Jun 4, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

My complaint is that mages play like rear end in this game. And there's like 1/3 of the cast are mages.

Mage Hubert seems fine enough with his personal skill giving him a free AoE juggle on command, plus Monica's book that gives him a durable weapon that allows him to use spells reasonably.

Priest seems completely unusable for sure, though, I have no idea how to make that class work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notty
Jun 4, 2010
Like on the one hand, I get it, because the supports in Three Hopes tend to be longer and more involved than the ones in Houses, but on the other, Ashe literally won’t talk to anyone in the Black Eagles other than Shez and so it’s like why even bother making him recruitable lol

Notty
Jun 4, 2010
I think the most general thing that makes me like this game is the fact that it feels like they had a checklist of every complaint people had about Three Houses and just addressed all of them one after the other.

Great game, best musou I’ve played in a long time.