Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
It would be extremely wierd for a Warriors game to only allow 1/3 of the cast to play together at a time, so I'm wondering if the NG+ will allow you to pick a different house but access your units from your previous playthrough's house.

It would be huge a missed opportunity if they left out the alt-scenario levels these games tend to have as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Just a PSA because I've seen people complaining about it in the thread a couple times now: on "Kill x enemies" missions, you are NOT supposed to avoid generals to spawn more mooks. Killing generals will eventually cause more generals/mooks to arrive, which is what you want. Do that efficiently and you'll easily get the S rank.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure AoC's much more detailed and intensive stages are part of why it runs like rear end and this game doesn't

Also I appreciate that the monsters here are pretty quick and easy because I still have flashbacks to the Imprisoned in vanilla Hyrule Warriors

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Omobono posted:

Question, if a class has two prerequisites (e.g. bishop and warlock both leading to gremory) is that an AND or an OR?

OR

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer

What the gently caress that's not Shez, I refuse to accept this

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epi Lepi posted:

Terrible news. I will say I wish there were a few choices for lines when you assign someone to attack. In my AG run Ashe saying "I'm a little nervous about this" every single time I told him to attack something started to drive me nuts, and now even early in GW I'm tiring of hearing Hilda say "slack off."

"A TASTE MORE BITTER THAN THE BLACKEST COFFEE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sudden Javelin posted:

finished Azure Gleam last night. it's uhhhh certainly a route! my second one after scarlet blaze

felix was probably the most improved lion in my opinion, letting him have responsibilities and things helped quite a bit. (petra is most improved eagle, hapi is most improved anybody)

gonna run through golden wildfire then put the game down and wait to see if DLC comes along as i know each route has two branches, so if it does the houses thing of "there's an extra story but also a bunch of poo poo added to regular playthroughs" then i figure i can do the alternate branch for each house with DLC perks

Just to clarify here, each House's story doesn't really branch per se, but rather there's a way to get a couple extra chapters and what could be considered a "good" ending for each:
recruiting Byleth will get you a couple extra chapters giving you insight into what Arval's deal is, failing to do so will just make the game slightly shorter and you lose out on some unlockables. You are given this choice with slightly different contexts for all Houses, so you do not need to go through the same route twice.