Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bravesword
Apr 13, 2012

Silent Protagonist

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I haven't played the Blue Lions route in 3H yet but I am a bit disappointed that Hopes Dimitri is a bit too well adjusted. He's more interesting when he's very obviously a bad dining hall meal away from going berserk.

Don’t be ridiculous; Dimitri never has a bad meal. Because he’s too depressed to taste anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bravesword
Apr 13, 2012

Silent Protagonist

Tired Moritz posted:

you use her for her passive so you dont get hosed over by random beast weaknesses
also caspar having his gauntlet class when you fight him but having the axe soldier line when you use him drives me bonkers.

His paralogue also wants him to be a gauntlet class even though most paralogues assume everyone's in their default class line when it comes to the enemy layouts, which is super-weird. (And it awards him a Relic gauntlet.) I wonder if it was a last-minute change or something.

bravesword
Apr 13, 2012

Silent Protagonist
I’ve got a soft spot for Balthus because he’s clearly very sharp and observant, but he makes the conscious decision to lean into being an oblivious meathead anyway.

Man, the Wolves are so good. When Yuri is the least fun member of your house, you know you hit it out of the park. I’m glad they didn’t make them be DLC again.

bravesword
Apr 13, 2012

Silent Protagonist
It’s much more of a fanservicey crossover game — less emphasis on a standalone story and more of an excuse to have Marth fight Chrom or whatever. If you’ve played the Hyrule Warriors games, they’re similar — the first is just an excuse to have a big crossover in the muso engine, while the second is a companion game to the most recent release and ties in tightly to it.

It plays about the same as any other given muso game. The class balance isn’t very good — it focuses on main characters, so lots of options for swords and tomes but not too many for the other weapon types, and you need the DLC to get a lance wielder that isn’t a Pegasus Knight — but there’s a lot more postgame/side content than Three Hopes.