Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

To save this thread from months of tedious discourse on the subject I'd like to establish from the get go that Edelgard is objectively correct and everyone who opposes her is wrong and bad. This is all that needs to be said on the subject, thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Carlosologist posted:

Girl Shez is hot

:hmmyes:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Twelve by Pies posted:

Looks like my first instinct was right to not trust Rhea and Seteth, if she's being compared to Ganondorf. Though this is also probably partially because of the Japanese trope of "church is always evil."

If you haven't played three houses yet, this thread is inevitably going to spoil the entire plot of it here so beware.

Three Hopes' plot is looking like timey wimey shenanigans happened after Three Houses to reverse everything, and the same events are going to happen again but actually way different this time because of some crucial change, a la the Evangelion movies and FF7 Remake. Expect people to be talking about those differences a lot, which by necessity means talking about the original game.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 14, 2022

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Eimi posted:

Who can have thoughts when you're surrounded by that many pretty women?

:hmmyes:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Flytrap posted:

after having spent time with jeralt i have decided that i am okay forgiving the ashen demon because i shall get my revenge by loving their dad

Turns out this whole thing was a plot to get her dad laid so he'd move on from his dead wife.

Byleth is always one step ahead of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Getting even more mad about gender locked classes because it means I'll never get to see Pega Pony Princess Solon