Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

Bit of an if but yeah, I'd like to see Jeritza get more supports. He hasn't had too many lines but they're all great. Jeritza/Hubert for the Dracula off when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

For Ferdie, I didn't get points with him when I blew him off accidentally. I think for some choices, none of the options will give you points.

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

I hope they never bring up Shez's last name until we get to the credits and finally learn it's something really basic like Shez Jones.

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

Shez is great because you can keep being such a poo poo to Lorenz

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

Cyril absolutely needed better content in the main game and a better first introduction. He's got some interesting backstory and interesting supports. But nobody's going to be using him when his first impression is all "lady rhea lady rhea".