Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I got up to the time skip in three houses so going into this is kind of wild. Everything I knew got ran past in a prologue and even then it deviated hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Shez is real and my friend.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Did they mention any sort of mission mode? That was my favorite part of the first fire emblem warriors and I want to pick my favorite characters and make a dream team instead of being stuck with one house.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I’m on like chapter 7 or 8 and I still don’t have a invert phys/mag sword for my assassin lysithea. I’m gonna have to farm for it and that makes me sad.

And I want more shez games. Less talk more ham.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

God I love when games do the 'look at this unforgivable carnage. those loving savages. absolute loving monsters' thing where the entire group is standing in the middle of the street looking at something off screen while the buildings around them are perfectly fine.

At least those buildings are rendered polygons instead of a 2D image wrapped around a cylinder.

I only got up to the time skip in houses and felt kind of burnt out because it took forever for the story to get going. Glad that in hopes it condenses all of white clouds into the prologue and then gets right into the conflict. I am pretty tired of fantasy evil, though I guess it’s inescapable in rpgs.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
So howst do I unlock the ??? ability on hero weapons, like on the Failnaught? I've 'failed' to unlock it and I'm on like chapter 12 or 13.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Sydin posted:

There's a blacksmith upgrade that allows you to "unleash" weapons, once you have it it costs 10-15 umbral steel per weapon and unlocks that weapon's special ability + granting a huge Mt/Durability boost.

Thanks you. I feel like im at the end of the game here but everyone is in silver weapons or the occasional hero weapon. I know theres levin and stuff but i've never seen it.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

You can upgrade iron and steel weapons to some of the fancier ones by forging them to +10 and using the Reforge option.

I saw that but the only options I've seen are the same weapon or sometimes a brave weapon, nothing special.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I just finished my first playthrough with the golden deer and I thought it was good up until the end where it went from political planning and strategy then suddenly oh no evil guys, oh no Arval was bad all along, ok thats taken care of, oh no Rhea, the end. The end was literally "Claude proposed the end of the war but no one knows if it will end. It's still going on." and it felt like the entire story just fell apart at the end.

I was in it for Claude schemes and then the game decided I had enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Shez is the best fire emblem character and she’s not even an official one.